Celtic v Ross County - Match Thread

DD, PL and NL probably chuckled to themselves about this Ross County game. Yes, batter the minnows 5-0 and the morons will forget all the rubbish before and hand over their cash. Lennon, in his delusion, probably genuinely believed he only had to turn up today and the win was in the bag.
If the 10 matters to you then today’s result was the best possible outcome.
It has left DD, PL and Lennon with no hiding place.
Still waiting for the bus to Govan?

We are in a position now where we need a manager who can bring players to the club,no point in looking at a run of the mill manager we have a league full of them the biggest being at Parkhead.
If we are to recover and make a challenge for what we have left then we need to get somebody in asap and that somebody has to be a face the players would die for..they certainly did not die for this one..

HH.
Lack of Fans has KILLED US m8 but we have went down with a WHIMPER which considering the way we were playing PRE COVID is COMPLETELY BAFFLING!! 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Lenny Club legend and has give his all but chance now needed, replacement needs to be modern and of the Howe or poch variety . Christie should be banned from set pieces for life , final ball brutal and wastes chance after chance .Need wingers ASAP
Welcome Lee totally agree, I've been saying for weeks now it's the first time in my lifetime ( 60) I can remember us playing without at least one winger, even on the bench if needed.

And the long ball tactic to nobody gets right on my tits.
I would have sacked Neil after the huns game. He’s lost it and the players won’t play for him.
Go away Green hun

Between 1991 and 1997 , we won 1 trophy
Between 2017 and 2020 , we won 11 trophies

A remarkable achievement but all good things must come to an end sometime

Now is the time for the new guard to step up
EBTS Docco ours were legitimate
Your correct to slate the players but we don’t know what’s going on behind the Scenes. If it’s as bad as I and we think
You don’t play and win fir someone to stay in the Job and before I get pelters
The players have been utterfuckingpish
A Disgrace to the Celtic Jersey.
anyway I’m so low right now we need something to lift us and Quick

HH 🍀

Between 1991 and 1997 , we won 1 trophy
Between 2017 and 2020 , we won 11 trophies

A remarkable achievement but all good things must come to an end sometime

Now is the time for the new guard to step up

not sure about this Eddie Howe nonsense.....I know who i want
You're a daft hooer docco...... 100% natural yogurt!

I've held off from saying it up until now but sorry Lenny has got to walk after that.

This decline can't be allowed to continue, players far from blameless in all of this but if this was any other manager they would've been gone weeks ago.

Ps Premier Sports/Celtic VST combo......absolute fucking shambles!

Don't you get it? The next game we'll play like the best of Barca? The argument of wether to keep or let go has well and trully gone unless you can explain why you still feel he can make things right?
Sorry my support of Lenny does not fit YOUR narrative mate. Did I say NL would turn it around? This team is in trouble of that there is no doubt. So do you think anybody else will turn it around? My backing for NL is because I don't think anybody else knows this club or these players to make a difference. Did NL cause Juile to give away a penalty? The season for most of us (including me) is rooted. So I'll wait for the end of the season to rebuild.

EBTS Docco ours were legitimate
Your correct to slate the players but we don’t know what’s going on behind the Scenes. If it’s as bad as I and we think
You don’t play and win fir someone to stay in the Job and before I get pelters
The players have been utterfuckingpish
A Disgrace to the Celtic Jersey.
anyway I’m so low right now we need something to lift us and Quick

HH 🍀
Just said that else where they're not getting coached rite why wid u play for a manager u dont trust or respect??

Back