Celtic v Ross County - Match Thread

Makes the Jonny Hayes decision all more baffling , and karamoko , hasn’t been anywhere near team , reading between lines sounds like he not signing contract , but play him , might change his mind getting chance imo .
This is exactly the kind of tough game that the under appreciated Hayes would have got stuck in about and helped us scrape a hard fought win. He was a fan living the dream who was excellent in training and in the dressing room, which are clearly missing.

He was one of our lower paid players who is currently playing at Aberdeen having deferred his wages for 12 months to close the deal, so I don't think he woukd have been too difficult to negotiate with about staying for the potential 10IAR season. It is just baffling penny pinching while we piss much more money away elsewhere.

Sorry my support of Lenny does not fit YOUR narrative mate. Did I say NL would turn it around? This team is in trouble of that there is no doubt. So do you think anybody else will turn it around? My backing for NL is because I don't think anybody else knows this club or these players to make a difference. Did NL cause Juile to give away a penalty? The season for most of us (including me) is rooted. So I'll wait for the end of the season to rebuild.
These players need a bran new voice and bran new ideas mate

Should have been sacked after Ferencvaros, the sensible fans amongst the support knew it, had it happened back then, it would have been a far different, more positive season so far. The board have fucked it, they're the reason we're out the cup, it was clear the players lost faith in Lenny long ago.

Sorry my support of Lenny does not fit YOUR narrative mate. Did I say NL would turn it around? This team is in trouble of that there is no doubt. So do you think anybody else will turn it around? My backing for NL is because I don't think anybody else knows this club or these players to make a difference. Did NL cause Juile to give away a penalty? The season for most of us (including me) is rooted. So I'll wait for the end of the season to rebuild.
It doesn't look to me like Lennon knows his players.

Members online

No members online now.

Back