Celtic v Ross County - Match Thread

Heres a thought, still seems weird watching football with no fans and the lack of atmosphere does seem to affect the players.
But imagine how it'll affect them once fans are allowed back, 6 or 9 months of playing in silence, suddenly 60 thousand mad Tim's screaming their heads off, the players will shite themselves!

Heres a thought, still seems weird watching football with no fans and the lack of atmosphere does seem to affect the players.
But imagine how it'll affect them once fans are allowed back, 6 or 9 months of playing in silence, suddenly 60 thousand mad Tim's screaming their heads off, the players will shite themselves!
I think it is exactly what Duffy needs (and 4 cases of Stella).

They sure would if they served up any more of the shite we have had to witness hoppy

If you don't dispute the performance was indeed better then I'm confused why you said you disagreed coz that was exactly the point I was making.

😳🤔
Just pointing out that stats can be pretty meaningless in and of themselves. You have to watch the games to see what is or isn't better.
Quoting the stats is not really insightful.
Apologies for not being clear on what I was getting at.

ff the site that prints the news before the news has a thread on the death of Jim mclean

if true, that should be a crime since its never been announced publically

2 so much for tarriers running the news.

rip JIM McLean if its true,

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back