Celtic v Ross County, Saturday 27th January, Celtic Park 3pm

We need one a them wooden crates and stick dungbull into one and nail her closed with six inch nails. Stick a stamp on her and post the cunt to some island off the coast of Africa where planes cant even land. Do a flyby and fuck him out the back.

Nae point that c*nt would only turn up 2 weeks later wearing a coconut bra and codpiece accompanied by two chimps he's handed 5 year contracts to!

We need one a them wooden crates and stick dungbull into one and nail her closed with six inch nails. Stick a stamp on her and post the cunt to some island off the coast of Africa where planes cant even land. Do a flyby and fuck him out the back.
Stick MJ in as well m8 FFS!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. We will buy NO CUNT this wk.. Not a Fukin player!! Happy tae Fuk the 🐑🐑 & Hibs & St. Mirren away by the odd goal & that'll be 9 wins iar believe it or not!! 😮😮😮

Keevins putting the boot in, mad ranter on giving it pish, did they watch the huns game the day, like our game utter dross. Think there will be a lot of huns in disguise on the airwaves the day.
So called Celtic fan we wont win with this lot and Khunn is weak.
GIRFUYs, Every season we witness under par games but when you still pick up the points it makes title day all the sweeter.
The thing is with a boot up the arse we get better, seen this movie before.
Over on Fester Fester they've won the League.. AGANE!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. As u say m8 they were UTTER FUKIN SHITE raday & we were EQUALLY PISH!! Never mind wee Davie il try like Fuk nxt Sat & keep it doon tae just the 9-0 tae the FILTH!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Looks like we are stuck with these shit shows coz the twat with the mustache will never admit he was wrong in bringing Rodgers back.
He's a Fukin ARROGANT SMUG TORY BASTARD!! 🤬🤬🤬.. Always remember Mark Daley fae BBC following the CUNT tae Parkheed tae ask him about his 'Dodgy' investments & aw Tache 🤡🤡🤡 wid say is 'You're a Rangers Man aren't u?' Well whit the Fuk duz that make u ya Fukin WANKER!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

The game changed when we missed the second penalty. If you get a second chance at something, you take it. Ego determined we missed it.

Palma can play, there’s no doubt about that, but his ego is bigger than the team and needs to be reigned in. I would bench him and explain to him why. He either responds positively or he is replaced by someone who will. Too many times he is seen to play for himself. That is unacceptable and to allow it to continue is to condone it and that is sending out an extremely bad message.

Brendan Rodgers has to step up here and sort this out.

All in all, we were shown today we are at a crossroad. Only our best is good enough, and that performance today was nowhere good enough.

Those that think they can simply cruise through games need to be replaced by those who really want it. That is a must for me.

The danger signs are there Brendan. Get it sorted…

All I hear is buy him, sign him but it just adds to an already imbalanced the inflated squad...yes we need better quality but we need to shift wage thieves and previous poor signings
The question is, which must we do first? It is a matter of priorities. And for me the answer is to improve the squad first. Assuming you have the finances to do so. And we have. That's how you win a league, with the associated massive financial bonus of next years champion's league money. Then you can deal with the non contributing deadwood. So it is madness in these circumstances, to wait to get rid of the deadwood before taking action to improve your squad. It is risking a league title and £60 million. And worse. Handing both to your main competitor? We can improve our squad without breaking the bank. A centre forward definitely. Miovski will not break any bank. His wages will not be exorbitant. He will not break any existing wage structure. He will improve our squad. He will get goals.

Last edited:
Listening to the usual banter, Celtic play like that and they will not win the title, well if other teams are not beating you and you are under par but still winning then you will win the title, thats how it works.

Seems to be a lot of Celtic fans that are happy to rely on hope and luck boab. Let's hope the huns fuck up in another window. Let's hope Kyogo doesn't get injured. Let's hope that Berni can all of a sudden become a good left back. Let's hope we get lucky and teams don't punish our constant under par performances.
I'd rather not rely on hope and luck. I'd rather the guys we have sort themselves out on the park and I'd rather the board backed the manager and gave him the players he needs for the positions we need them in.

Seems to be a lot of Celtic fans that are happy to rely on hope and luck boab. Let's hope the huns fuck up in another window. Let's hope Kyogo doesn't get injured. Let's hope that Berni can all of a sudden become a good left back. Let's hope we get lucky and teams don't punish our constant under par performances.
I'd rather not rely on hope and luck. I'd rather the guys we have sort themselves out on the park and I'd rather the board backed the manager and gave him the players he needs for the positions we need them in.
Rodgers should let us know what he wants and the fans will put pressure on the board, but, the deadwood needs to go. If we bring in more players without getting rid off then we add to wages.

Big Joe was probably man of the match. AJ get's a mention for the goal, Bernie for the initial cross.
My stream dropped out a lot so I might have missed a few things, but I didn't see anything else of note from us.

Dud of the day, goes to Palma. Twice.

The game changed when we missed the second penalty. If you get a second chance at something, you take it. Ego determined we missed it.

Palma can play, there’s no doubt about that, but his ego is bigger than the team and needs to be reigned in. I would bench him and explain to him why. He either responds positively or he is replaced by someone who will. Too many times he is seen to play for himself. That is unacceptable and to allow it to continue is to condone it and that is sending out an extremely bad message.

Brendan Rodgers has to step up here and sort this out.

All in all, we were shown today we are at a crossroad. Only our best is good enough, and that performance today was nowhere good enough.

Those that think they can simply cruise through games need to be replaced by those who really want it. That is a must for me.

The danger signs are there Brendan. Get it sorted…
The same slow predictable shite we have watched so many times this season and a few guys involved are not good enough!Listening to Keevins say we're heading for troubled waters ...still 5 clear ya wank!Get this sorted Brendan because you're kidding yourself if you think that was acceptable today .

A very poor performance overall today a couple of bright spells and could have gifted them a draw at the end. Ref not giving yellow cards for tackles from behind and trying to give them free kicks at every opportunity, some looked as if they were going through the motions during the game it makes you wonder if the board are watching the same game as we are,although they are probably not bothered. Talk of having all the possession is useless unless you actually do something with it too many times the players turn back rather than try to beat a player.

Members online

Latest posts

Back