Celtic v Ross County, Saturday 27th January, Celtic Park 3pm

My last game before setting off with Aphrodite for a wee paddle round The Canaries and Madeira in search of sun sea and that other thing, whit's it called again?....oh aye, 50 shades reminded me the last time we left the monochrome of a Scottish winter... Sangria!

So, it would be nice to depart in the knowledge that another obstacle was negotiated, another three points secured, another step taken towards the riches of CL qualification.

A good performance and three points...and I'm halfway to Paradise!
Enjoy the game Frank . Hope you and Aphrodite enjoy your paddling roon the canaries. Remember what goes on oot there stays oot there. We don't want to know , this is a family forum.🤣🤣

CELTIC: Hart, A.Johnston, Carter-Vickers, Scales, Bernabei, McGregor, O’Riley, Bernardo, Abada, Kyogo, Palma..
Subs: Bain, Kuhn, Turnbull, Holm, Nawrocki, Vata, Ralston, Welsh, M.Johnston

Right into them from the start. Early goal. But a win at any cost. I think BR is right to give Bernebi a chance. But it is up to him now. He needs to focus on doing the basic defending right, especially not over committing forward and getting caught out of position. Hope he does well.

Last edited:
My last game before setting off with Aphrodite for a wee paddle round The Canaries and Madeira in search of sun sea and that other thing, whit's it called again?....oh aye, 50 shades reminded me the last time we left the monochrome of a Scottish winter... Sangria!

So, it would be nice to depart in the knowledge that another obstacle was negotiated, another three points secured, another step taken towards the riches of CL qualification.

A good performance and three points...and I'm halfway to Paradise!
Hopefully a good result Frank. Enjoy the break. 👍

Good to see our new LB getting a game today....Brendan obviously has a lot of faith in him, to throw him right in....more so than playing a LB who's been at the club a few seasons but isn't even trusted enough to make the bench week after week or be included in the European squad.

Members online

Latest posts

Back