Celtic v Ross County - Scottish Premiership Saturday 19 October 3pm - all comments here

As general information.....I had problems streaming the game v Ross County.....all I could get was the audio with no picture.....and I was streaming from outside the UK.....I contacted Celtic TV by email and eventually I was told that I could no longer stream the game using my laptop and a HDMI cable to my big screen tv and I would have to use chromecaster now instead.....so it looks like I’m up shit creek without a paddle until I buy chromecaster.....and I subscribe to Celtic TV and I’m streaming legally.....this is bloody annoying and there was no warning from Celtic TV this was going to happen.....so, if anyone knows how to overcome this issue I’d be glad to hear it

Call Steviebhoy on pm lol. Aw naw your in oz, soz.

Yes they and I did, but not all photocopying is illegal. And I've already stated that I have streamed Celtic games. If you read back you will see that we're not arguing about using streaming sites but whether the club should help supporters stream illegally, matches in there home
Fair point Jinxy. I admit to being bias as I have lived outside of Scotland for a long time and find it irritating that Celtic games are all I want to watch but as has already been stated here... I can get any other game on the planet but Celtic seem to be the only club spending money to try to block their own supporters. Nobody except Celtic supporters are trying to access streams.

Members online

Latest posts

Back