Celtic V SC Wiener Viktoria Wed 6/7 @ 17:30 (Celtic Park Time)

Hoorah! The drought is over we can stop talking shite about politics and resume talking shite about fitba, which is much more important anyway.
Hail Hail The Bhoys are back.
Prediction: 3-1 good guys.
Great stuff Brim ...they say pre season results don't matter. Has proven to be the case over the years but will be great to see the bhoys back in action and get up to speed.
Probably see quite a few of the younger and fringe players feature today with the international boys a week behind in training.
Never the less I'm looking forward it. .

Great stuff Brim ...they say pre season results don't matter. Has proven to be the case over the years but will be great to see the bhoys back in action and get up to speed.
Probably see quite a few of the younger and fringe players feature today with the international boys a week behind in training.
Never the less I'm looking forward it. .
I think it will be the usual all change at half time as we normally do in lesser important friendlies, giving as many players as possible a run out.

Would be very surprised to see any of the returning players tonight.
However, still allows for plenty to look at also.
Expecting to possibly seeing Jules and lawel get some game time in the CB roles.
Think new signings big Ben and Alex could well be on show also.
Guchi maybe in the holding midfield role could be a decent viewing also.
Still plenty to look forward to even if it's only a scratch team to the one we have become use to watching, but really looking forward to it regardless

TBH I do not care about the result. This is about the start of getting our fitness levels up and team bonding. I just hope there are no horror fouls such as young Dembele received last pre-season which effectively finished his career at Celtic. I will start worrying about results on the 31st July when we host the sheepies.

TBH I do not care about the result. This is about the start of getting our fitness levels up and team bonding. I just hope there are no horror fouls such as young Dembele received last pre-season which effectively finished his career at Celtic. I will start worrying about results on the 31st July when we host the sheepies.
Very true BB, results mean nothing at just getting geared up for preparation for the season ahead.
So much talk about getting a DM in, yet we still don't know what guchi has to offer us yet?
We even still have calmac being used mainly in the role to date, McCarthy still capable of doing a job there imo, and even wouldn't rule out O'Reilly of stepping up to the mark either in the position still.
Same could also be said for the CB positions also, and this so called extra striker were meant to be seeking also.
Still opportunities available for a few fringe players to make there Mark for the coming season still, and sure Ange will be only looking for better than we already have already, or have we already forgotten the progress Ralston and Taylor showed last season?

Members online

No members online now.

Back