Celtic V SC Wiener Viktoria Wed 6/7 @ 17:30 (Celtic Park Time)

Thought Young Moffat done OK when he came on, looked comfortable upon the ball and intelligent enough with the runs in behind the full backs, might not have the skills level of MJ but looked more comfortable all round in the system of play Ange wants to play imo
This is without doubt Mikey's chance to force his way to a 1st team pick. He's undoubtedly got the talent, having heard numerous players praise his training ground work. What he's got to do is convert that into matches, I honestly believe he will do it. Ange is giving him one last shot by the looks of it, the rest is up to him.

This is without doubt Mikey's chance to force his way to a 1st team pick. He's undoubtedly got the talent, having heard numerous players praise his training ground work. What he's got to do is convert that into matches, I honestly believe he will do it. Ange is giving him one last shot by the looks of it, the rest is up to him.
Maybe brim, but I would say that if a offer did come in for MJ the club could be inclined to accept it also imo, even a loan move wouldn't be out of the question either, still not convinced that MJ is going to be in the plans of Ange long term imo.

That's kinda my point John, it's up to Mikey to force himself into his plans, he's got the tools. 👍
It's the end product that has been letting himself down to often when given the opportunity more times than not imo brim.
Injuries constantly hasn't helped his cause either up to date, but how long can you actually wait around for a young player to say he could be part of the 1st team squad or not?
Think we still have way to many options ahead of him now in selection that his potential game time would be so limited that he isn't of much use to us, as things stand imo.
If he stays then fair enough but will be looking for far more than he's delivered in the past number of seasons, and not convinced he can or will do any longer

Back