Celtic v St Johnstone LC Semi-Final.

A tight wee 2-1 victory. Saints manager never been given a shred of credit for his achievements, but I don’t suppose he stood a chance with 1 of 9 being the media darling.
As said earlier, if we can nick one in first 20 it’ll force them to open up, at Hampden I’d expect us to control the game thereafter, but just always wary of the brain farts at the back, and of course the obligatory MiB looking for anything to put pressure on us.

I agree Jamesy might start as Ange has said he is now in the best condition he's seen him this season. I think Welsh is fine despite the injury midweek. As most are saying let's just get to the final and get the job done. A different feel to it with a late kick off on a Saturday .....if the wide men keep dancing then strictly speaking it will hopefully be a good watch.

Wont be an easy game,they will be defensive from the start parking the bus and hoping for help from the ref, Celtic need to Keep the run going and not just win but win well not just with thier improved play and score goals with a positive attitude we have the players and the team to let others know we’re back

Back