Celtic v St Johnstone

Great watch today started well and were clinical in the finishing StJohnston didn't know how to stop Maeda who was swiftly winner of the MOM award. Team took a bit of time to settle back in form when the subs were made could have easily had a few more Abada putting one over the bar when he should have scored great to see Kyoto back and his ball to Maeda when Abada scored was quality the lead up play for a few of the goals was amazing thanks Bhoys for putting on a show

Stephen Thomson on BBC " scintillating breathtaking football from start to finish I'm in awe " . The wee boy along the road from me usually has a bit of banter about games but now just passes looking at the pavement shaking his head , my wife's worried about him and is going to give him an Easter egg next Sunday to cheer him up 🤣🤣🤣 it'll take more than that next Sunday maybe he'll just sit in his bedroom and toot on his flute.

The combined transfer fees are all the more impressive when you weigh the total against the sums we've spent on individual players who have had negative value.
This is the best period of transfers I've ever seen us get right and it seems dead simple just buy players to fit your style then more chance of them working out the gaffers single-minded ness is whats driven this whole season and we all have followed including the suits unbelievably everything's just fuckin sweet as nut the now 😁

Back