Celtic v St Johnstone

So the Record (The daily ranger) is claiming that the first game after the split will be Rangers at home. Interesting! The SPFL do not want us to win the league in the Glasgow derby. That makes the St Mirren v Rangers game a trifle interesting. If St Mirren win then Celtic remain 9 points ahead and 15 points to play for. If the first post split game is indeed Rangers then our victory would put us 12 points clear with 12 points available and thus effectively the champions. If Rangers lose today then I cannot believe that they will be made our first opponents post split. So the question is ......How many penalties will be awarded to Rangers.
Ive backed them for pens aw season m8, and the odds today are laughable…the bookies know…

So the Record (The daily ranger) is claiming that the first game after the split will be Rangers at home. Interesting! The SPFL do not want us to win the league in the Glasgow derby. That makes the St Mirren v Rangers game a trifle interesting. If St Mirren win then Celtic remain 9 points ahead and 15 points to play for. If the first post split game is indeed Rangers then our victory would put us 12 points clear with 12 points available and thus effectively the champions. If Rangers lose today then I cannot believe that they will be made our first opponents post split. So the question is ......How many penalties will be awarded to Rangers.
Lose today? Haha..the fix is in. Gifted one in the 2nd minute. The only way Beaton could better that was to award a penalty in the tunnel.
They will not be allowed to lose and hand us a 9pt lead absolutely ending any slim title hopes for them

All quiet on the Western front eh?
Have we finally discovered, with 5 games left, the key to a deserved Celtic win?
7-0 !!!
Thats all it takes for the hacks to have ther gas at a peep, tae burst ther baw, faces shut.
Aw season, every game analysed and every tiny error magnified……
7-0…..thats all it takes…so lets have another one in the next game…save the hacks any hassle 😂

Anybody know if there is a replay of the game on anywhere?
I looked on the site I normally watch full replays but I think they only stream our games and replays against them.
It has a replay of sportscene which you can watch on the iPlayer.
Or its here Our game at 43 mins.

I looked on the site I normally watch full replays but I think they only stream our games and replays against them.
It has a replay of sportscene which you can watch on the iPlayer.
Or its here Our game at 43 mins.
Cheers Brim`

Back