Celtic v St Mirren, Saturday 7 March, 3pm kick-off - all comments here

I'd rather we started with Pingpong, Jamesie hasn't been effective recently, probably buggered after the last few seasons and hes no wing back even at his best, hopefully we wont need back up for the defence today but you never know.
Prior to Christmas it looked like Calmac was running on fumes. That's how Jamesie has looked recently.

There's a bit of a stigma about players being "dropped", but some lads just need a wee rest to recuperate and recharge.

I still believe Jamesie has plenty to offer, but he doesn't serve much purpose if he isn't up to speed.

Give the boy a wee break and let him get his focus and drive back.

Prior to Christmas it looked like Calmac was running on fumes. That's how Jamesie has looked recently.

There's a bit of a stigma about players being "dropped", but some lads just need a wee rest to recuperate and recharge.

I still believe Jamesie has plenty to offer, but he doesn't serve much purpose if he isn't up to speed.

Big difference between being dropped and rested. I agree, if there was anytime to do it it's at home to a bottom 6 side and Ibrox looming. Not so sure his form is not down to the 3-5-2. An all out attacker having to play with one eye on defensive duties. Takes a brave coach to leave his stats at home on a Saturday mind you.

Good points SP but even when most consider him an empty jersey his stats tell a different story, unbelievable from a winger can assist or score on having a terrible game think that's why he keeps his place.

Good points SP but even when most consider him an empty jersey his stats tell a different story, unbelievable from a winger can assist or score on having a terrible game think that's why he keeps his place.
Aye, I'd always want him in and around the team. Even if it's off the bench. On his day, he is unstoppable, but he looks fizzled out at the moment.

Don't expect him to turn up ,won't be disappointed if he does he's becoming an enigma looks the shadow of the player of last year

Back