jamsie forrest

he never looks up

everytime he stops

he pulls his socks up

he used to pat his hair

and drive us all to despair

but now he's got a book

and nobody gies a fu ,,,, 😣 ok i'll get ma coat
Lazio done their homework on him the other night ,obviously seen him as a big threat,he should take it as a compliment.Still drifts in n out of games far too much but much more consistant than he was a few year back.

I get it he hasn't played recently but i believe is fit. So when do you think would be the right time to give him a chance?
I honestly dont kno m8 bcoz as much as we lambasted Bolingoli at the start he appears tae have got better! If Taylors fit then I'd agree with u & I dont suppose he'll have much defending tae dae😂😂😂..Its aw doon tae Lenny & apart fae Livvie & Cludgie early doors he's been spot on! Hibs I can furgive coz altho no at our best we wur ROBBED!! When u see the Filths pen y/day u kno EXACTLY whit we're up aganest!!😠😠HH☘☘☘

Heard a little rumour that Griff is not far away from pulling on the Jersey again.
Could he be on the bench on Wednesday,he will bring the house down if and when he makes an appearance..
Johnny Hayes surely must get his reward on Wednesday,Taylor on the bench.
If fit I can see either Oko-Flex or Dembelle on the bench.
I think Bayo will start with Eddy on the bench..
Calum surely must get rested,,maybe bring in big Nir to cover for Calum and Ntcham if fit, cover for Broony..
Then again maybe Lenny will start the same team as Sunday..
HH.

I honestly dont kno m8 bcoz as much as we lambasted Bolingoli at the start he appears tae have got better! If Taylors fit then I'd agree with u & I dont suppose he'll have much defending tae dae😂😂😂..Its aw doon tae Lenny & apart fae Livvie & Cludgie early doors he's been spot on! Hibs I can furgive coz altho no at our best we wur ROBBED!! When u see the Filths pen y/day u kno EXACTLY whit we're up aganest!!😠😠HH☘☘☘
I think Boli has played a lot never mind the kicks he's taken recently and would benefit taking this one off. Taylor knows the league and could probably do with a morall boost with not having a sniff yet. We got him cos we rated him and he needs to integrate into the team for when he's called upon.
HH🍀

Heard a little rumour that Griff is not far away from pulling on the Jersey again.
Could he be on the bench on Wednesday,he will bring the house down if and when he makes an appearance..
Johnny Hayes surely must get his reward on Wednesday,Taylor on the bench.
If fit I can see either Oko-Flex or Dembelle on the bench.
I think Bayo will start with Eddy on the bench..
Calum surely must get rested,,maybe bring in big Nir to cover for Calum and Ntcham if fit, cover for Broony..
Then again maybe Lenny will start the same team as Sunday..
HH.
If we play Bayo we've no chance of a goal , i just don't see anything that inspires any confidence in him as a back up striker ,the quicker Griff gets his finger out the better

If we play Bayo we've no chance of a goal , i just don't see anything that inspires any confidence in him as a back up striker ,the quicker Griff gets his finger out the better
I agree I'd rather have a fit Griff up front of Bayo but i don't think Bayo has had enough game time to make a conclusion yet. I've got a good feeling about him and time will tell.
HH🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back