Celtic v St Mirren - Wednesday 30 October, kick-off 7.45pm - all comments here

There will not be massive changes. That would be stupid. I am hoping that Taylor gets some game time. I read someone saying he hasn't played for a while, but that while gets longer every week. He needs a chance and if we are up a few goals at half time give him the second half.

I expect Frimpong to play, so with my predictive qualities that's the tin hat on that. :)

A good performance again and increasing our goal difference is vital. 5.0 at least hopefully.

Cant see Lenny making many changes tonight, remember leagues a priority only one or two imho, Ryan will be back, but for whom?????.Would it be sensible to leave Frimpon out, well if you are going to start him against hibs then yea, however Elhamed will need game time before our trip to see Papa Frank,and then theirs the Eddie conundrum, if picks up a knock tonight then the panic merchants will be out in force until Sat night.

So taking awe that mince into account I'm going for.

The Waa.

Elhamed, Chris n Kris, Boli.

Broonie, Calmac.

Jamsie Tom Ryan.

Eddie.

Bit harsh on Southampton guy, but a wee second half cameo for Tom wouldn't be a bad idea.

7 nothing Celtic. Hat trick for Eddie, 2 for Ryan, Southampton guy and Boli.

Easy peasy.

H.H and where did I put my thermals??

Cant see Lenny making many changes tonight, remember leagues a priority only one or two imho, Ryan will be back, but for whom?????.Would it be sensible to leave Frimpon out, well if you are going to start him against hibs then yea, however Elhamed will need game time before our trip to see Papa Frank,and then theirs the Eddie conundrum, if picks up a knock tonight then the panic merchants will be out in force until Sat night.

So taking awe that mince into account I'm going for.

The Waa.

Elhamed, Chris n Kris, Boli.

Broonie, Calmac.

Jamsie Tom Ryan.

Eddie.

Bit harsh on Southampton guy, but a wee second half cameo for Tom wouldn't be a bad idea.

7 nothing Celtic. Hat trick for Eddie, 2 for Ryan, Southampton guy and Boli.

Easy peasy.

H.H and where did I put my thermals??
Think McGregor deserves a rest more than anyone,play Christie beside Broony.

Members online

Latest posts

Back