Celtic v The Cairpit Baggerthugs and VAR Wednesday hame game 19:45 that’s Seeven forty 5

Is it wrong for me to not dislike David Martingdale?? Everything points towards despising..Hun, drug dealer, anti football manager....but, I quite like the way he sees the game, his honesty, his respect for our team...and I like the way he talks like the Ned's in still game

...am I unwell??

Rhetorical question ma man?...

Last edited:
All tits are great.
Meh! 👋 some tits are better than other tits.
Here in Glasgow there's wee tits everywhere you go , sometimes you don't even know they're there 🤔

They are though , in fact in the height of summer you can go into Glasgow green on a scorching hot day (12⁰) and be absolutely surrounded by wee tits
( I aM An AdULt , I AM aN aDuLt)

So common is it these days to walk right into a group of wee tits the RSPB have released a book to help you plan your walk ,
A guide to the British Tits

Meh! 👋 some tits are better than other tits.
Here in Glasgow there's wee tits everywhere you go , sometimes you don't even know they're there 🤔

They are though , in fact in the height of summer you can go into Glasgow green on a scorching hot day (12⁰) and be absolutely surrounded by wee tits
( I aM An AdULt , I AM aN aDuLt)

So common is it these days to walk right into a group of wee tits the RSPB have released a book to help you plan your walk ,
A guide to the British Tits

I like tits…

Members online

Latest posts

Back