Celtic v the Rangers - Black Sunday 29 December, kick-off 12.30pm (merged with Provisional thread)

You strongly implied that I did put up the link and I have said that I clicked on it without realising it was for that piece of filth. I guess we have both explained ourselves and can move on!

I’m sorry you feel that was the implication.....what I was trying to get across was that by accessing that link the rag in question financially benefits from it.....nothing more.....nothing less.....sorry again for the misunderstanding.....I could have worded things better

I’m sorry you feel that was the implication.....what I was trying to get across was that by accessing that link the rag in question financially benefits from it.....nothing more.....nothing less.....sorry again for the misunderstanding.....I could have worded things better
Sorry Imatim. We are both coming from the same place and you are correct that we want to starve the record of all finance. As it was Docco's fault all along we'll blame him! 😉

For Continuity we had better have a proper, official thread.

Celtic have scored 54 league goals and a 1-0 victory on Sunday will be Beautiful and will give us three points to add to the 52 we've already got, so you could say we're going for 55.

Neil Lennon has been working out the team for Sunday since the League Cup Final victory. In September he got his tactics spot on and won comfortably at Ibrox. In the Final Gerrard got his tactics right against a weakened Celtic side and still lost.

His team probably can't reach that level again and if you are going it is YOUR duty to make as much noise as possible to cheer on the Hoops and intimidate the Rangers. They have a tiny support because of their own actions, let's make them pay for that on Sunday.

The team?

Forster

Frimpong, Jullien, Ajer, Bolingoli

Christie, Brown, Ntcham McGregor, Forrest

Edouard

Remember the two full backs give us width so having Christie and Forrest coming inside onto their stronger foot is a solid idea.

And we won't be out-numbered in midfield.

The score? 1-0.

The goalscorer - Odsonne Edouard.

Enjoy Beautiful Sunday folks....
As I've said before, I'd prefer Christie in the no. 10 and Forrest on the right. If we are playing Ntcham in the middle in front of Broony and CalMac then I'd still play Forrest on the right in tandem with Frimpong and Christie on the left. This way there is only 1 or our big players playing out of their preferred position rather than 2. Christie's tough tackling will help Boli too.

As I've said before, I'd prefer Christie in the no. 10 and Forrest on the right. If we are playing Ntcham in the middle in front of Broony and CalMac then I'd still play Forrest on the right in tandem with Frimpong and Christie on the left. This way there is only 1 or our big players playing out of their preferred position rather than 2. Christie's tough tackling will help Boli too.

By some miracle I hope Jonny Hayes is fit.....our left side needs to be defensively solid.....and I don’t think Boli is a good defender as he’s a ball watcher.....I’d also play Bitton in that role before Ntcham for this game.....as he’s more reliable and won’t hide when the going gets tough.....we could also use his height at set pieces.....of which I’m sure there will be many.....courtesy of the MIB.....imo we have to get this tactically right and be up for it

By some miracle I hope Jonny Hayes is fit.....our left side needs to be defensively solid.....and I don’t think Boli is a good defender as he’s a ball watcher.....I’d also play Bitton in that role before Ntcham for this game.....as he’s more reliable and won’t hide when the going gets tough.....we could also use his height at set pieces.....of which I’m sure there will be many.....courtesy of the MIB.....imo we have to get this tactically right and be up for it
Hayes and Broony are the only 2 players I'd consider playing in this match if they are less than 100% fit as thry will both battle through the pain to fight for everything. I think it is too early for Hayes and Lenny trusts Boli.

I think Taylor is the better longer term defensive left back as Boli is a better attacking wingback.

The result is everything tomorrow, but if we really dominate them we could break them. This gould result in them imploding and losing some "stars" or even panic buying yet again in January using yet more borrowed money as they are gambling everything on winning the league this season.

in this game i would defo play bitton before Ntcham ,only change i would make he brings a calm to the team can pick a pass and doesn't hide when the going gets tough

in this game i would defo play bitton before Ntcham ,only change i would make he brings a calm to the team can pick a pass and doesn't hide when the going gets tough
I like Bitton too. How would you fit him into the team? In a back 3 with 2 wingbacks or alongside Broony in front of a back 4 with CalMac pushed forward?

I would play Hayes before Boli, he's a bombscare too often and I don't trust him. I would prefer a better left back and so far Taylor still looks like a Killie player. So it's Jonny for me.

A greater worry though is our pathetic finishing and slack final ball that has seen us narrowly win games we should be five up in. The mid to front shat it in the final. Not one of them turned up and we made those pricks look the better team. I'm hoping they remedy that. If we play as poorly as we did at Hampden we will drop points, especially if our inability to convert easy chances continues.

No better game to show who are the best. If we turn up and actually play I would be confident of a convincing win. Recent poor finishing has caused me concern. Forrest out of position doesn't work Lenny. Morgan cannot feature at all unless we want to lose.

Back