Celtic v The Rangers Saturday 30th December 12.30pm

I'm surprised the crayons didn't come out to complain about County not coming to Glasgow.
So what if people's lives would've been put in danger travelling in that weather , *rangers wanted to appear in front of the hoarde and let them see the 4 game cup winners.
Nope, not going to happen , but your team can come to CP and we shall steal any thunder they thought they'd got. I love that , really do, but ..but..it was aw planned, take it up with God , no the real God not the Scottish football authorities they just think they're God's.
Over the years I've wanted so many times so much to thump them be it old firm or the now derby. This one must be right up there with them all.
The next time they run out at mordor I want it to be as a beaten derby side who happened to win a trophy , the wee one but still like covid year they dont get to celebrate it they come to us and get handed their arses , oh how sweet thou art is such a scenario.
COYBIG HH
tut tut tut winter🤷‍♂️surley to fuck you don’t believe for one second the hunz!!and only the hunz!!didn’t want that game to get played?

As always the optimist Fis 👏
I'm thinking it'll be close at times but we will have the momementum sadly stolen from them by Storm Walfrid or what's it called? 😅
Start well get the crowd excited we can blow them away , we criticise our fringe players but credit where its due , Rodgers hasn't settled on MF no3 think it was going to be iwata but Bernardo has earned it, if CCV is OK it'll be similar to the livi game sit deep wait to counter , I've never known a rangers or sevco manager with different tactics at parkhead.
They'll feel obliged to attack more , win the MF and win the game. HH 3-1
Storm Walfrid - love it !

I have the fear for this game. We never know which Celtic are going to show up.

The fans have been let down recently by performances that have shown neither grit or desire and the bhoys need to put on their big bhoy pants and not be bullied by a well organised but talentless gang of thugs.

This is the match that will make or break our season and all that goes along with being champions. It's so important that BR's job may be dependent on a positive outcome, as it should be because he certainly hasn't set the heather on fire or engendered confidence within the fanbase.

I'll go 2-1 but I'll be a nervous wreck.

COYBIG 🍀

As ever with these games I go with a degree of nervousness but rationally we are a better team
The problem is, we aren't a better team. We have by far the best players, but our manager has yet to show we are the better team.

I have the fear for this game. We never know which Celtic are going to show up.

The fans have been let down recently by performances that have shown neither grit or desire and the bhoys need to put on their big bhoy pants and not be bullied by a well organised but talentless gang of thugs.

This is the match that will make or break our season and all that goes along with being champions. It's so important that BR's job may be dependent on a positive outcome, as it should be because he certainly hasn't set the heather on fire or engendered confidence within the fanbase.

I'll go 2-1 but I'll be a nervous wreck.

COYBIG 🍀
Agree, we need to control midfield. Hope Iwata makes it to give us some strength

Brendan Rodgers record v them is
Pld. 14
W 11
D 2
L 1

that would suggest he is far from the issue going into this game
His current record is 1 from 1, which is 100%. However we have not only struggled against lesser teams, we have dropped points to lesser teams and had some shit performances.

We have by far the best players, but I've still to see Rodgers mould them into a team that is greater than the sum of it's parts.

His current record is 1 from 1, which is 100%. However we have not only struggled against lesser teams, we have dropped points to lesser teams and had some shit performances.

We have by far the best players, but I've still to see Rodgers mould them into a team that is greater than the sum of it's parts.

HH

I hope ccv is OK to play, also if hatate is fit get him some part of the game ,and medea to run amuck down the wing ,maybe bring mikey Johnson on for the last 20 minutes. As always the officials are a real danger both on and off the pitch, they smell blood and they know they won't be criticised what ever they do. I'm going for 2-1 the hoops tav pen to get thiers. Mon the hoops.

Aye, Ne'erday weekend wae a Glasgow Derby. It's gonnie be fucking carnage, going on my 1st ever Pre Hogmanay night out tonight.🤔

So I'll be in party mode pre match, but before I get anywhere near the 🥃🍷🍸🍹🍺🍻🥂🥃(gonniegetfuckinmadwaeitsoamur)
I need tae let yous all no my opinion on Celtic v theRangersFC.

Well going for 3-0 The Hoops, they've several midfielders out injured & nae back up ether cause they're fuvkin injured. But we'll need tae do them early in 1st half
2-0 up after 25min.

Wee Nick gives Huns pen before HT Big Joe saves fae Tavpen & turns it roond the post. Nail the 3rd before 60min mark & get the fuckin party started.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️HAIL HAIL☘️COYBIG☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

🎶THE GLASGOW CELTIC THE TIMALLOY'S,WE SHALL BE MASTERED, BY NO CHEATING BASTURDS🎶

Last edited:
Aye, Ne'erday weekend wae a Glasgow Derby. It's gonnie be fucking carnage, going on my 1st ever Pre Hogmanay night out tonight.🤔

So I'll be in party mode pre match, but before I get anywhere near the 🥃🍷🍸🍹🍺🍻🥂🥃(gonniegetfuckinmadwaeitsoamur)
I need tae let yous all no my opinion on Celtic v theRangersFC.

Well going for 3-0 The Hoops, they've several midfielders out injured & nae back up ether cause they're fuvkin injured. But we'll need tae do them early in 1st half
2-0 up after 25min, Wee Nick gives Huns pen before HT Big Joe saves from Tavpen & turns it roond the post

Nail the 3rd before 60min mark & its get the fuckin party started time

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️HAIL HAIL☘️COYBIG☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

🎶THE GLASGOW CELTIC THE TIMALLOY'S,WE SHALL BE MASTERED, BY NO CHEATING BASTURDS🎶
So what happens with the second and third Tavpens? Does he miss them as well?

Back