Celtic v The Rangers Saturday 30th December 12.30pm

Bridie Bhoy

The champions host the new club at Paradise on Hogmany-Eve. Brother Walsh is the MIB with the whistle, so expect sevco to get away with many shenanigans. Cuntwell and the rest will be hurling themselves to the ground winning free kicks and yet the sevco players will get to ragdoll ours without punishment.

Sellick 2, the forces of darkness 1. Tav to score 1 and miss 1 penalty. Palma to score directly from a corner and Turnbull to score from the edge of the box, as the 10 man Celts beat the 12 goatshaggers.

COYBIG 🍀

Keep Palma off corners. Every single one from the left hit the side netting. Every one from the right hit the 1st man. 23 corners, not one chance created. That's a fucking disgrace. Palma tries to score from every corner. Someone needs to tell him to stop. O'Riley whipped in better crosses from the corner when Palma went off.

Keep Palma off corners. Every single one from the left hit the side netting. Every one from the right hit the 1st man. 23 corners, not one chance created. That's a fucking disgrace. Palma tries to score from every corner. Someone needs to tell him to stop. O'Riley whipped in better crosses from the corner when Palma went off.
Think strikers should be putting pressure on the post he aims for. Or rip it up and go for something different.

Think strikers should be putting pressure on the post he aims for. Or rip it up and go for something different.

The ball bounces behind before it reaches the goal. That's how poor it is. He isn't even getting enough bend on it to reach the area of the goal mouth. Even if our players run onto his shit corners...there is little they can do with the ball, should they reach it....or its hit to high and whips in over the bar. With the best will in the world, unless we've gone out and signed Shaq in his heyday, no one's getting to his crosses.
The fact is, he isn't trying to find a Celtic player. He's being selfish and trying to score from the corner. That's all that's in his mind and he needs to cut it out.

The ball bounces behind before it reaches the goal. That's how poor it is. He isn't even getting enough bend on it to reach the area of the goal mouth. Even if our players run onto his shit corners...there is little they can do with the ball, should they reach it....or its hit to high and whips in over the bar. With the best will in the world, unless we've gone out and signed Shaq in his heyday, no one's getting to his crosses.
The fact is, he isn't trying to find a Celtic player. He's being selfish and trying to score from the corner. That's all that's in his mind and he needs to cut it out.
"he needs to cut it out."
Okay loud and clear.
Merry Christmas to you and the family
😵‍💫

This is a six pointer match and for the first time in a while I have no worries about the result. I suspect we will be all over them and win easily by at least 6 goals.
As always the optimist Fis 👏
I'm thinking it'll be close at times but we will have the momementum sadly stolen from them by Storm Walfrid or what's it called? 😅
Start well get the crowd excited we can blow them away , we criticise our fringe players but credit where its due , Rodgers hasn't settled on MF no3 think it was going to be iwata but Bernardo has earned it, if CCV is OK it'll be similar to the livi game sit deep wait to counter , I've never known a rangers or sevco manager with different tactics at parkhead.
They'll feel obliged to attack more , win the MF and win the game. HH 3-1

Clementine's mindset isn't far removed from Van Bronco - contain, settle, stay in shape, be conservative, choose your moment to push.

Therefore it'll be down to two things - can our players replicate the Angeball intensity which will terrify the majority of their starters and instigate severe PTSD; secondly, can our players maintain THEIR mindset and focus on their consistency of quality and tempo for 90 minutes.

If so, a right good pumping on the cards to burst their bubble, onwards to the title.

If not, taxi for Rodgers before the break, new man in with a budget to seal the hull, fresh ideas to change course and avoid the iceberg; a month to work on it.

Let's not fuck about this time.

Nicely black and white this weekend.

I'm surprised the crayons didn't come out to complain about County not coming to Glasgow.
So what if people's lives would've been put in danger travelling in that weather , *rangers wanted to appear in front of the hoarde and let them see the 4 game cup winners.
Nope, not going to happen , but your team can come to CP and we shall steal any thunder they thought they'd got. I love that , really do, but ..but..it was aw planned, take it up with God , no the real God not the Scottish football authorities they just think they're God's.
Over the years I've wanted so many times so much to thump them be it old firm or the now derby. This one must be right up there with them all.
The next time they run out at mordor I want it to be as a beaten derby side who happened to win a trophy , the wee one but still like covid year they dont get to celebrate it they come to us and get handed their arses , oh how sweet thou art is such a scenario.
COYBIG HH

As ever with these games I go with a degree of nervousness but rationally we are a better team and should win.
To do so we need to be at it in a never stop style, pass to Kyogo more, and have our full backs bombing forward. Not too much to ask.
Going for a two goal win and we will get a penalty.
HH

Back