Celtic V The Sheep. 3pm. Ra other day. Celtic Park

Its visit Celtic Park day today folks... Looking for a comfy 3pts as it wont be so comfy at the back of the North Stand ( wish they would hurry up and call it the Tommy Burns Stand). ๐Ÿ˜‡

Anyhoo going for 5 zip today, VAR to be rested for next week๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Big Joe

AJ CCV Starfelt Taylor.

Hatate Calmac O'Riely.

Abada OH Jota.

Oh to get 2 or OH OH if you like ๐Ÿ˜‰, Jota Maeda and O'Riely to continue his scoring streak to Two. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Now where are my thermals and gloves?

H.H

When big Ange joined Celtic, not long after, he did an interview with an Australian sports show. He looked like he was enjoying himself, due to the fact he was answering real questions by people who genuinely cared about his answers. In that interview he touched on the strangeness of the Scottish media.
What the hell must he be thinking now. The guy gets out there to discuss the up and coming game with Aberdeen and he finds himself answering questions about comments a hun manager and an ex drug dealer made.....2 teams that have fuck all to do with our next match!! I wouldn't blame him if he sent JK out for the rest of the season!!

The only time I've ever seen Ange enjoying himself in an interview/presser in Scotland is when he was interviewed by Si Ferry and that other fella

Agree that jk should do the pressers and if ange does it its only to celtic people who won't shy away from hard questions.it really is embarrassing listening to theses hacks trying to be to smart and sleaket.looking forward to this match thiers been some crackers against Aberdeen both home and away I fancy 2-0 the hoops and oh to get his 2nd for the hoops. Mon the hoops.

Just noticed, Mooy is not on the bench?
I never noticed Mooy was missing either tic. No mention of an injury so maybe just being rested and Ange wants to give someone else a run out. A bit surprising with Turnbull being out today. I hope we get a few early goals and so can rest up CalMac and others (CCV?) - give Haksabanovic, Iwata, Kobayashi & Ralston at least half an hour.

But Barry Robson should have his side fired up today so this will be a much tougher test than Jim Badloss could manage with his awful tactics. But we will win out hopefully with no drama, injuries or suspensions.

Mon the Hoops.

Members online

Latest posts

Back