Celtic v The Town of St John

Frank Owen

Another day in Paradise, another obstacle to be hurdled.
As always, I'm lookin' forward to this game. For good or bad, it will be my last game until mid January: we're off to Lanzarote on Friday for, ( hopefully ) a couple weeks of sunshine !
Three points and, ( at least ) a cementing of our lead would be a nice takeaway.

Another day in Paradise, another obstacle to be hurdled.
As always, I'm lookin' forward to this game. For good or bad, it will be my last game until mid January: we're off to Lanzarote on Friday for, ( hopefully ) a couple weeks of sunshine !
Three points and, ( at least ) a cementing of our lead would be a nice takeaway.
I'm sure we will score a few goals and cement our lead at the top.Ross county to get a point tonight. Enjoy your break in Lanzarote Frank beats this Ayrshire weather ☁️ any day of the week.

Getting my first visit to CP, for a wee while, with the family while visiting the dear green place for Christmas. Really excited, like a kid at Christmas 👀
Hopefully they’ve been saving a few goals for us and we’ll get a good display and three points HH🍀
Let's hope it's just a perfect day for you TTQ. A favourable score and a few good memories. Enjoy it mate.

Like all teams we will not be wearing our home strips for this game to promote the homeless charity Shelter. A worthy cause which should not be necessary in a civilised country in the 21st Century.

There will be a shake-up in the starting XI as Ange looks to freshen things up. Hopefully St J actually try to play some football which will make a pleasant change these days. It will be hard fought but we will overcome them and get another 3 points.

Last edited:
Like all teams we will be wearing our home strips for this game to promote the homeless charity Shelter. A worthy cause which should not be necessary in a civilised country in the 21st Century.

There will be a shake-up in the starting XI as Ange looks to freshen things up. Hopefully St J actually try to play some football which will make a pleasant change these days. It will be hard fought but we will overcome them and get another 3 points.
Thought we weren't wearing the home strip??? 🤔

A few changes tomorrow according to Ange, sooooo I wonder who is in for a rest, a couple of the mids and probably Tony out as well, JJ ain't back yet I think so be interesting to see if Greg starts at right back and Bernabei at left....

Anyhoo I would go with....

Big Joe..

Greg CCV Starfelt Bernabei..

Calmac O'Riely Mooy..

Abada GG Haksa.

4 nuffin the bhoys in stripes, goals by O'Riely Abada GG Jota.

And only 2 contentious VAR decisions, both against us.... 😱

Members online

Latest posts

Back