Celtic v The Town of St John

Being able to cure chronic pain with anything, appeals to me
I have read various articles on how the body is able to heal itself when injured
I'd be interested in knowing how to deal with Sciatica through hypnosis, as well as my arthritis, which has me crippled some days, after years of laying my body on the line, in every contact sport I was involved in, much to my dismay, now that I am 'on the back 9' so to speak

HH

Last edited:
Being able to cure chronic pain with anything, appeals to me
I have read various articles on how the body is able to heal itself when injured
I'd be interested in knowing how to deal with Sciatica through hypnosis, as well as my arthritis, which has me crippled some days, after years of laying my body on the line, in every contact sport I was involved in, much to my dismay, now that I am 'on the back 9' so to speak

HH
Me as well Dill, Sciatica has floored me now for a few of weeks, never much of a problem before but its knocked me for 6 recently.

Me as well Dill, Sciatica has floored me now for a few of weeks, never much of a problem before but its knocked me for 6 recently.
Yeah, it's debilitating as you know 50
The past year was when it really floored me
I even had to dig out my crutches, from my old fitba injury days...a wheen o' years ago, as my Dad used to say...decades to be exact ;-)
And as much as I hate taking pain meds, it left me with no choice, as I could barely get out of bed, and putting socks on...forget it
And as all us 'oldies' know, this getting older shit, isn't for pussies
Hope you get some relief soon mate

Members online

Back