Celtic V Them

Chinese New year and its the Year of the 🐯.

Go get them Tony Bhoy.

2 nil the hoops tonight, goals by Tony the 🐯 and GG.

Big Joe.

🐯 CCV Starfelt Taylor.

JJ McCarthy Hatate.

Abada GG Jota.

Maeda and Calmac to make the subs bench.

Just fekin do them Celtic.

Cant wait to get there under the disco lights.

H.H
I don't think orielly shud miss out we are at home the onus is on us infront of a full gaff to perform if he picks mcarthy then JJ won't play in the middle it's bit too defensive IMHO

Today in the day of days, couldn’t sleep last night, this game won’t win the league, but will go along way to help decide, kept seeing Andy walkers saying “unbelievable, Celtic go 4 up in the 1st half hr…..rangers are a shambles” ……
To sleep perchance to dream ! You're absolutely on the money, ( unlike our opponents ), Bb. I think it's true to say most of us feel the next step in our return to the pinnacle of Scottish fitba is beating them on a regular basis. Well, today definitely is the day of days. We have a glorious opportunity to confirm without argument that we are better than them. I'm not fully onboard with the feeling that it will be easy. But I firmly believe if we take our chances we will win a tight, and bruising, game. HH

Apparently there’s gonna be 5-10k Huns at ibrokes, tae “wave” cheerio tae the hun team bus, before the game tonight, let’s hope they’re panning the windaes in when they get back efter their gubbing 🤣
Be aware there will be LOTS of angry bears on the streets after the game, stay safe, don’t take chances, a wounded bear is a dangerous animal 🐻 😡

I don't think orielly shud miss out we are at home the onus is on us infront of a full gaff to perform if he picks mcarthy then JJ won't play in the middle it's bit too defensive IMHO
Yea I wasn't sure on that one, Baba doesn't deserve to miss out and if picked I'm sure he will do well. But JJ has played midfield and has pace, I just thought that he and the Tiger would be a good link up on our right. And McCarthy more for breaking up the zombie mids as I feel thats their strongest area.

So this will be our largest ever home attendance since Parkhead was redeveloped by the Bunnet in the 90s. We have had plenty of sell-outs before but have always had to have empty seats for segregation purposes but not tonight thanks to those silly buggers at the Bigotdome. Let's hope the Bhoys put on a show and there is plenty to celebrate. Mon the Hoops.

I'm like a chile waitin for Santy the day. I have loads to do but can't focus on anything beyond 19:45 this evening and where I decide to be; living room, village pub, town pub or full on into Derry or Belfast. Dublin wouldn't even be aff the menu at this stage. This is the night where we'll find out what's really going on.

Only
I'm like a chile waitin for Santy the day. I have loads to do but can't focus on anything beyond 19:45 this evening and where I decide to be; living room, village pub, town pub or full on into Derry or Belfast. Dublin wouldn't even be aff the menu at this stage. This is the night where we'll find out what's really going on.
Only wan place to be the night at 7.45pm……G40 3RE along with the 60k 🍀💚

Apparently there’s gonna be 5-10k Huns at ibrokes, tae “wave” cheerio tae the hun team bus, before the game tonight, let’s hope they’re panning the windaes in when they get back efter their gubbing 🤣
Be aware there will be LOTS of angry bears on the streets after the game, stay safe, don’t take chances, a wounded bear is a dangerous animal 🐻 😡
talk of them heading for the benches and the statues if they win , be safe folks there will be groups marauding round the city

So this will be our largest ever home attendance since Parkhead was redeveloped by the Bunnet in the 90s. We have had plenty of sell-outs before but have always had to have empty seats for segregation purposes but not tonight thanks to those silly buggers at the Bigotdome. Let's hope the Bhoys put on a show and there is plenty to celebrate. Mon the Hoops.
Every time theyre on the ball,every shy they get. every corner we'll be right on top of the bastards ..pay back time ...not gona lie im bricking it 😂

I always bet 3-1,so 3-1 it is, I got a funny feeling for starfelt first goal 40/1 with coral so that's my hunch hopefully come up, and a 590 bangers in wee John's pocket as well as being happy as fuck at doing these cunts the tide is turning and it's long overdue

Members online

Latest posts

Back