Celtic v theRangers 1.30pm. Sunday 30 April at Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland

Ange is a man of class. He gives their players praise...like tav and the Croatian gangster....in doing that, he builds our players confidence because they've gone and beat them.
Moleman, on the other hand, belittles everyone. In doing that, it drags his own players down when they fail to win.

As I said.....fucking levels man!!
Absolutely. In his short space of time, I think I have more dislike of the Cocky Cockney than I have for his predecessors.

Ange is a man of class. He gives their players praise...like tav and the Croatian gangster....in doing that, he builds our players confidence because they've gone and beat them.
Moleman, on the other hand, belittles everyone. In doing that, it drags his own players down when they fail to win.

As I said.....fucking levels man!!

Beale is a chancer…..he is a fly man with no class…..he panders to the Huns inferiority/superiority complex at every opportunity…..GVB was a better manager and a better man, but that doesn’t cut it with the Huns…..Ange has his number…..the futures bright…..it’s green and white…

Have not seen the match if we played that badly in the second half how poor must they be not to take advantage still the Important thing is we won and they have a blank season like others Cant understand why supporters leave before the final whistle learned that mistake many years ago when Celtic played Clyde at Shawfield worked as a kennel boy there so saw the game for free it was coming up to the final whistle must have be seconds to go with the scor but at 0-0 when Celtic scored you can imagine the roar as it quietEd down could hear someone banging on the back gate we looked over the wall some guy claimeing he was from the Daily Record and needed to know who scored we said we didn’t know and left him to it

Have not seen the match if we played that badly in the second half how poor must they be not to take advantage still the Important thing is we won and they have a blank season like others Cant understand why supporters leave before the final whistle learned that mistake many years ago when Celtic played Clyde at Shawfield worked as a kennel boy there so saw the game for free it was coming up to the final whistle must have be seconds to go with the scor but at 0-0 when Celtic scored you can imagine the roar as it quietEd down could hear someone banging on the back gate we looked over the some guy claimeing he was from the Daily Record and needed to know who scored we said we didn’t know and left him to it

We didnt play badly dig. We managed the match against a team that were fighting for their life's.

Members online

Latest posts

Back