Celtic v theRangers - Saturday 17 October, kick-off 12.30pm, all comments here

I am getting my pre sevco emotional swings from outright confidence, to darker thoughts that we don't turn up. My absolute confidence stems from the fact I know if we do turn up, we win. My darker thoughts are due to our last game at home when we didn't. We need to win. We should win and I, at this point, feel we will.

I am getting my pre sevco emotional swings from outright confidence, to darker thoughts that we don't turn up. My absolute confidence stems from the fact I know if we do turn up, we win. My darker thoughts are due to our last game at home when we didn't. We need to win. We should win and I, at this point, feel we will.
I hear you, mate! Another thing that always worries me is the officials fucking us over. That's my only fear for tomorrow because my gut is telling me we will turn up. Strange, given our performances so far this season. I should be a wreck just now. Feel it will be a hard fought game, but one we'll win.

When we do, I might just be in a good enough mood to let wee Løvenkrands do a cartwheel. Just the one though. Not having him take the piss.

I hear you, mate! Another thing that always worries me is the officials fucking us over. That's my only fear for tomorrow because my gut is telling me we will turn up tomorrow. Strange, given our performances so far this season. I should be a wreck just now. Feel it will be a hard fought game, but one we'll win.

When we do, I might just be in a good enough mood to let wee Løvenkrands do a cartwheel. Just the one though. Not having him take the piss.
The refs have always been at it. I take that as part of the battle. We turn up and we will fuck them over big time. Since I posted that, I have had a glass of wine and am getting more confident and fiesty. Come 12 o'clock tonight at this rate, I will be running about the house screaming like a fucking maniac, shouting how we are going to rip them a new one. Maybe even by 10 o'clock, this wine is going down a fucking treat.

Police Scotland have confirmed that the homes of two players from Celtic and the Rangers were targeted by burglars on the eve of the big derby match.

Scott Brown of Celtic had 7 League Cup Winners medals, 5 Scottish Cup Winners medals & 10 League Winners medals, a Young Scottish Players Player of the year award & 2 Scottish Players Player of the year awards stolen.

Scott Arfield of the Rangers had a toaster & microwave stolen.

The refs have always been at it. I take that as part of the battle. We turn up and we will fuck them over big time. Since I posted that, I have had a glass of wine and am getting more confident and fiesty. Come 12 o'clock tonight at this rate, I will be running about the house screaming like a fucking maniac, shouting how we are going to rip them a new one. Maybe even by 10 o'clock, this wine is going down a fucking treat.
No drinking for me tonight, my friend. I overthink shit too much when I drink which will lead to me scrutinising every little advantage they hold over us this time.

The huns haven't been as confident going into a game against us since they followed the dead club, I imagine Gerrard and the players will feel the same, but that overconfidence might just be their undoing

Celtic get Intransigent Reply from Scottish Government who are Mute on Arsenal decision...​

They are saying it’s because, KT had the COVID so still has the antibodies and is therefore immune, smells like shite to me, just yet another barrier placed in our way to 10IAR, hope it riles up the players and gets the even more motivated 🍀💚cmon the hoops

No drinking for me tonight, my friend. I overthink shit too much when I drink which will lead to me scrutinising every little advantage they hold over us this time.

The huns haven't been as confident going into a game against us since they followed the dead club, I imagine Gerrard and the players will feel the same, but that overconfidence might just be their undoing
their over confidence is an inbuilt emotion, borne of their almost supremacist superiority complex. We are the people etc. The problem with that it is far too often misplaced. They see what they are told to see, and hear what they want to here. This blue reality is reinforced by a press that also believes it. That is their weakness and ironically, the biggest cause of their pain. The fall is always worst when its unexpected. Their over confidence makes their falling hader, and to me, a thing of beauty and joy. As for advantages? The only advantages they have is the ones we gift them, by not turning up. Not looking the cunts in the eye and saying we are going to do you. We are better all over the park, we show that gulf and we will fucking take them to the cleaners. But, if we blink, its a different story. We wont blink.

their over confidence is an inbuilt emotion, borne of their almost supremacist superiority complex. We are the people etc. The problem with that it is far too often misplaced. They see what they are told to see, and hear what they want to here. This blue reality is reinforced by a press that also believes it. That is their weakness and ironically, the biggest cause of their pain. The fall is always worst when its unexpected. Their over confidence makes their falling hader, and to me, a thing of beauty and joy. As for advantages? The only advantages they have is the ones we gift them, by not turning up. Not looking the cunts in the eye and saying we are going to do you. We are better all over the park, we show that gulf and we will fucking take them to the cleaners. But, if we blink, its a different story. We wont blink.
Just like they were seen on TV drawing celtic in the scottish, cup semi final. they were all cheering and shouting yessss but we all know how that ended 4-0 for the hoops

Back