Celtic v theRangers - Saturday 17 October, kick-off 12.30pm, all comments here

I'm calm at the moment. I'm not watching the build up. 1 hour of watching those hun cunts big up sevco will send me over the edge.
Get yourself a jigsaw you philistine. I am the same, Im watching old games I taped from early this morning on Sky. If I look at that ugly face of Boyd I think my jigsaw could be launched. Thats not happening as I have already found the wee duck. I am relatively calm and know if we turn up we win. I know we havent really turned up at all this season, but, when it matters, our team have shown they can. Today they need to stand up.

Get yourself a jigsaw you philistine. I am the same, Im watching old games I taped from early this morning on Sky. If I look at that ugly face of Boyd I think my jigsaw could be launched. Thats not happening as I have already found the wee duck. I am relatively calm and know if we turn up we win. I know we havent really turned up at all this season, but, when it matters, our team have shown they can. Today they need to stand up.
Don't talk that way aboot ma big pal Kris Boyd!

A love listening tae his pish. The greatest comedian of our generation

Barkas frimpong duffy ajer Welsh laxalt
Brown mcgregor ntcham eli paddy
I hope my fear of lack of speed and penetration from that midfield is misplaced. If they don't it will be a long game, until Lenny changes it to what i want. Big call from Lenny and so far they have not been great, mostly due to our players not being on form. If Ntcham isn't producing he will need replaced early, and by that I mean half time. Same for Broony. Also a lot of pressure on Paddy, I hope he gets a good early touch to settle him. Griff to come on if he isnt cutting it, again half time. Its suc a cunt we havent got our best team out, but, they just need to get on with it. Come on lads.

Welsh isn't a surprise and should do well he's a chance to stake a claim ,did expect Lennon to go with Ralston , as for klimala up front ,,,,no pressure empty stadium and will play the loan striker to begin with

Subs will win this game not the team that starts ,,,,,,,,as long as our arses don't collapse in the first 20 mins , Ntcham getting picked ,,,,,,,,,just don't see what he's offering ,,,,hope am wrong

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back