Celtic v theRangers - Saturday 17 October, kick-off 12.30pm, all comments here

It turned out as i feared. Midfield anonymous, Klimala not in it and even with the lack of serive when on the ball doesnt lookgood, Griff and Ajeti for Klimala and Ely.Turnbull for Ntcham, but Broony hasnt been great either, theres no way he will come off, changes at halftime. With frimpong being snuffed, We need Turnbull and maybe even Rogic to have the ability to beat a man and make a pass. We need to change it. Not one shot on target sums us up.

Morelos needlessly winding himself up. What a greeting faced twat. He would drive me mental if he was on my side!
I'd be winding him up in the tunnel
He's getting booked for sure
Still 45 to go Bhoys
Keep the faith, we've settled down
MOI what a sitter, think we'll see Ajeti this half, maybe Rogic to open them up
Welsh is doing well in his first big game
HH

It turned out as i feared. Midfield anonymous, Klimala not in it and even with the lack of serive when on the ball doesnt lookgood, Griff and Ajeti for Klimala and Ely.Turnbull for Ntcham, but Broony hasnt been great either, theres no way he will come off, changes at halftime. With frimpong being snuffed, We need Turnbull and maybe even Rogic to have the ability to beat a man and make a pass. We need to change it. Not one shot on target sums us up.
A
Agree totally with you TV 1.

Just got back in time to watch this after 5 weeks at sea, right now I wish I'd still been at sea 😂

Don't think we have offered a lot as per the script this season.

The atmosphere is definitely missing and I would personally destroy Kent and morelos if if been on that pitch.

Why does Duffy step back into the area at the free kick. Totally unnecessary as his man is facing thenother way.

We also need to have a plan B at corners and free kicks. Lumping it up to Duffy everytime isn't working.

Morelos needs a card early in second half. He will be having an early bath.

Fuck there’s Nostradamus oan tae cheers us aw up ffs🙈🙈

I would like to see Bain (til the end of the season). I have to say it... Barkas is NOT Celtic quality... I want Griff on for Moi. Maybe Turnbull for Ntcham. THIS IS NOT WORKING
I also want the BT Sport commentary team.

frimpong needs stop giving that useless cnt ntcham the ball

Welsh ,,,,,,stagnent get into the game son or it will pass you by

laxative ,,,,,,,never a 9m player , dissapointed in what i've seen from hoim so far ,,,,the curse of the youtube vids

as first half goes that was shocking

Back