Celtic v theRangers - Saturday 17 October, kick-off 12.30pm, all comments here

Because of the Covid outbreak with French Eddie and the possible effect on other Celtic Players,Celtic will have to forfeit the game 4-0.

It's normally 3-0 however Rangers were also awarded a Penalty. HH
The scum are brickin it, their desperate for more Celtic players to contract covid, and they're demanding a forfeit and 3 points, in the name of sporting integrity!!!!!! ma phuqin sides!!!!! griff's back ye pricks!!!!! 🍺 🥳

It will take more than Beaton to stop this team, no matter what tactics he uses to give them everything as usual.
I dont take Beaton for a fool he know,s the eyes of the football world will be on him,he must realise he is being monitored on everything he does on the day..

HH.
Agree with you and hope he reacts in a positive way,however when the games over the result stands,we need too keep up the pressure on this man,we need to make him aware that he is in the spotlight you can be sure our "visitors" on here will be whispering in his ear and hope he reacts accordingly we can only wait and see,he could be the sacrificial beast to satisfy the mugs,personality I wouldn't put it past them

I think if we win next Saturday and the game in hand that's us 5 points in front of sevco if we go more points in front in the coming weeks and months that will be the time when the men in black say look we did our bit use didn't do yours and the game will be up.so come on the hoops put the presure on sevco and thier brothers in black.

For me its relatively simple, Lenny gets the formation right, the players step up and put in a performance and we win by at last 3. Recent form would see us make a meal of what should be a formality. A good win for us where we show the gulf that exists and its meltdown, sit back, get the popcorn out, a sizeable celebratory cargo and sing Johnny Cash songs well into the early morning. Or, when you collapse in a heap, so, whatever comes first.

For me its relatively simple, Lenny gets the formation right, the players step up and put in a performance and we win by at last 3. Recent form would see us make a meal of what should be a formality. A good win for us where we show the gulf that exists and its meltdown, sit back, get the popcorn out, a sizeable celebratory cargo and sing Johnny Cash songs well into the early morning. Or, when you collapse in a heap, so, whatever comes first.
if we line up and play like we did in the cup final and in the december game then questions need to answered because theres a 2 week break yes players are away but Lenny has had 2 weeks to get his tactics and formation right

2 weakness's i can spot Duffy and ajer can't handle balls over the top and this sideways passing stuff needs to stop

The game for me will be won with our width in frimpong and lax hopefully. I can't see either side having to much joy trying to play through the centre even though we have far more quality.
So with us going at there full back's and with 2 up top to occupy there CB, and calmac and say Turnbull going at there 2 holding midfielders, I can say there is no way they will be able to hold that amount of firepower. They should only be able to try and hurt us on the counter attack but our back 3 will be able to handle that. Lax and frimps will have Kent and haggis pushed back so deep that they won't have much of an outlet anyway.
I can't wait until we destroy this shower of shit
HH

if we line up and play likme we did in the cup final and in the december game then questions need to answered because theres a 2 week break yes players are away but Lenny has had 2 weeks to get his tactics and formation right

2 weakness's i can spot Duffy and ajer can't handle balls over the top and this sideways passing stuff needs to stop
The new Bhoys will come through for us
It's tough not having the fans there, but it might ease pressure on them, as it's their first big game against the currents
Turnbull has played against them before, and knows the score
Griff and Paddy will do the business
Our new Bhoy from Milan will be flying too
The Mibs will be on the spot if they fuck it up for us, and if that happens Neil Lennon and PL should be all over them
like the way things are going at the moment, as we are starting to turn it around, and the players know what's at stake, any time we pay them
Hopefully,Eddie is fit and big Nir is available for us if called upon
Barkas is looking good and can dominate the box when balls come in
Wee Frimpong will be up for it too
If the Gargoyle fucks up and is carded, even better
There's just so much to be positive about for this one
We go ahead of them with a game in hand and they falter, as they always do, when the pressure starts getting to them
We are Champions, we always take it to another level, it's what we do
COYBIG
HH
YNWA

Back