Celtic v theRangers, The undead/washed - Sunday

All I am saying is its a bad day when painting the house is a better idea than watching celtic
I hope you made a better job of it than we did at Ibrox😄😄😄
Thing is ally you’ve got fannies oan here rattling on about plans money no fuckin interested im a Celtic man couldn’t give a flying fuck bout money I support the hoops , naive a know but it is whit it is plans , money 😂😂 efter that the day fuckin soul destroying 🙈🙈 plan man fuck right aff🙈🙈🏆
Ihear you Ian and share your hurt. We must never give up hope that the changes will happen. Yours in Celtic ☘️☘️☘️☘️

We will be back off that there is nothing surer, I and a did a better job than we did vs the huns wee cottage looking magnificent in the white and green after watching that pish I don't know were a got some inspiration from instead off hitting the bottle a hit the walls,

I think after yesterday's debacle and the time to reflect almost 24 hours later has shown us that if we get 20 million or more for edouard, 10 or more for Christie if we let his da talk him up to the might of Burnley or that ilk, 5 for ntcham, we already have 3.5 for klimala, any money from bayo, shved, rogic, ralston and any other deadwood bolingolifor example, if ajer goes for 25 or more then that's around 70 million pounds and If mcgregor leaves then it could possibly be more and this would be a decent enough warchest for any top class manager with a good background team and scouting department to spend wisely.

If we then re-invested this money the way we did 20 years ago by buying around 5 6 million pound players then surely we will be better off?

We have Bain, Barkas, Taylor, Turnbull, Jullien, Soro, Ajeti, Welsh, Johnston, Forrest, that is still a nucleus of a good squad in the making. We also have young talent like Robertson, Henderson, Connell, O'connor and more who could at least play some games against the likes of Hamilton for experience And maybe even step up like Welsh has this season.

I think after yesterday's debacle and the time to reflect almost 24 hours later has shown us that if we get 20 million or more for edouard, 10 or more for Christie if we let his da talk him up to the might of Burnley or that ilk, 5 for ntcham, we already have 3.5 for klimala, any money from bayo, shved, rogic, ralston and any other deadwood bolingolifor example, if ajer goes for 25 or more then that's around 70 million pounds and If mcgregor leaves then it could possibly be more and this would be a decent enough warchest for any top class manager with a good background team and scouting department to spend wisely.

If we then re-invested this money the way we did 20 years ago by buying around 5 6 million pound players then surely we will be better off?

We have Bain, Barkas, Taylor, Turnbull, Jullien, Soro, Ajeti, Welsh, Johnston, Forrest, that is still a nucleus of a good squad in the making. We also have young talent like Robertson, Henderson, Connell, O'connor and more who could at least play some games against the likes of Hamilton for experience And maybe even step up like Welsh has this season.
Eddy not doing himself any favours after that performance yesterday....not playing like a 20 million player at the moment

Bain,Barkas,Taylor,Turnbull,Jullien,Soro,Ajeti,Welsh,Johnston,Forrest.

Out them id keep Bain,Turnbull,Soro,Mickey,Forrest and Welsh has signed a new deal so hes staying ...the rest are bang average or just shite

Eddy not doing himself any favours after that performance yesterday....not playing like a 20 million player at the moment

Bain,Barkas,Taylor,Turnbull,Jullien,Soro,Ajeti,Welsh,Johnston,Forrest.

Out them id keep Bain,Turnbull,Soro,Mickey,Forrest and Welsh has signed a new deal so hes staying ...the rest are bang average or just shite
Bains pish his acting as a shadow yesterday was great but he's not any good

Back