Celtic v theRangers, The undead/washed - Sunday

1st time since 2009 we've won nothing ....we have to acknowledge it. We certainly can't complain about the fun we have had the hunskelpings and the history we have made throughout that time since then . ..but like all good times it comes to a climax. There time just now wont heel their wounds but simply puts a plaster on it. We go again 💚

Succinctly put M7 and absolutely correct

I am the last guy M7 who would praise slippy and I know about Beale being the man who delivers at the cesspit,,what I said was slippy has improved them each season since he arrived whether it has been done by Beale or McAllister slippy will still get the patt on the back mate,but there is no denying he has improved sevco each season since he arrived,we cant keep saying we fuqued it up thats only making excuses like they did in the past,like some people will do today only natural for any football club supporters,, but the truth of the matter is they were streets ahead of everybody this season,their European run was very good,sure they got the breaks when it came to the draw,s but they handled themselves well in Europe..we did.nt just like we did,nt the season before that and the season before that etc..we cant keep making excuses M7 we this season are just not good enough to compete with them,3 defeats and 1 draw I think,for me that is not good enough..
IMO in the 61 years I have been at Parkhead this is one of the worst seasons performances I have witnessed.
I know my opinions dont always suit everybody but they are what I belive to be honest opinions and this season I have no doubt the best team in Scotland has been sevco and the best manager has been slippy.
You will no doubt M7 have your own opinion on these matters,thats what makes these wee debates interesting..

HH.
It's fair comment mate and a good summary ...no one in the media will talk about Beale's contribution ...the love in among the msm with Slippy continues ..I do think he knows how to motivate his players but he is also limited in his ability all be it has been a captain of many Liverpool teams who never won a league but won a champions league. But he has no class and all you have to do is witness the shameful scenes at the bigotdome when he shook his fist inside/outside the dressing room to the bigoted hordes he saw outside. ..no one and I mean no one in Scottish society has questioned this unprofessional behaviour in the middle of a pandemic. ..you know the rest. Fuck Gerrard I give him no credit for anything he does ..he has bought into the bigotry...but you are correct mate its been a poor season but actually not the worst ...the expectation this year has killed us and sadly the players also. ..combine that with empty terracing and maybe there are mitigating circumstances. .just maybe mate. 👍

Still believe that there are players available GS even with the loss of value on some of the current ones.
This is where the investment needs to be put into the recruitment with a proper DOF and a head coach to start identifying players with the potential and credit to warrant our interest in them. Not this gamble on projects in the hope that they come good.
Huge changes needed in all departments within the club.
Without a doubt John and I believe we have the right man now to do this,..he did wonders with the rugby boys..

HH.

We're all hurting tonight troops😠 Poor in fact schoolboys football poor.Talk about a building job end of season, imho, this building job will take longer than the pyramids. Talk about showing the patience of saints,I really do believe this would have put them overboard.My last take on all this is believe in Celtic this is our culture our traditions and our pain and joy.. We could not love another.Take good care of your families and yourselfs. In Celtic and God we trust.YNWA.☘️☘️☘️

Bad result again

Couldn't get game on internet

the celtic tv radio commentary would last 2 seconds then cut out for 3 or 4 minutes then 2 seconds. bollocks

and radio scotland commentary was only commenting on Sevco

3 commentators to have a chat about Sevco even if they dont have the ball

And then get all giddy when they do have the ball

And talk about only incidents that they feel were not helping their channels team

Scunnered

I have no idea what game was like despite having celtic tv

the commentators on celtic tv talk about random shite when opposition have ball

And radio scotland talk only about sevco instead of describing the game and even then it seems they dot even get that right

I turned off radio when Kent scored a beauty

looked on internet after game to find out we missed a penalty

eddy was pish

and kent wonder goal was actually an og

surreal

now get a friggin grip celtic

canna see the game

got to wait till midnight to see highlights

and commentary sucks arse even when it doesnt keep cutting out

Sadly TET I was unlucky and GOT the game on 'tinternet' ( Peter Kay ) .

You missed very little .
What it would have done is simply confirm what so many on here have been saying for far too long - something is rotten in Paradise .

Hopefully ( fingers and toes crossed ) with the new man at the helm ( and I mean CEO ) we can start re-building .
Have been scunnered that we have allowed so much time to pass since Lenny left and have no coach in place .

I don't ask for much from Celtic -

a) just don't appoint Roy Keane , JFK , any Lenny clone , a nobody who has done nothing in Europe because he is cheap , a coach who will walk away after a season or Paul Lambert as it would damage his 'reputation' being associated with the 'Tic .

b) Stand up for the team , the Club and the Fans against the Forces of Darkness ( You know who you are - Everybody and Anybody , much of the media , bloggers , scribbllers , the incontinent and Kris Boyd )

c ) Win everything , every season !

Is that asking too much ? I don't think so .

HH

It's fair comment mate and a good summary ...no one in the media will talk about Beale's contribution ...the love in among the msm with Slippy continues ..I do think he knows how to motivate his players but he is also limited in his ability all be it has been a captain of many Liverpool teams who never won a league but won a champions league. But he has no class and all you have to do is witness the shameful scenes at the bigotdome when he shook his fist inside/outside the dressing room to the bigoted hordes he saw outside. ..no one and I mean no one in Scottish society has questioned this unprofessional behaviour in the middle of a pandemic. ..you know the rest. Fuck Gerrard I give him no credit for anything he does ..he has bought into the bigotry...but you are correct mate its been a poor season but actually not the worst ...the expectation this year has killed us and sadly the players also. ..combine that with empty terracing and maybe there are mitigating circumstances. .just maybe mate. 👍
There are always mitigating circumstances M7 all we need to do is find the fecker who instigated them..what sevco have and we dont have mate is somebody players want to sign for and play for
this is why we need a coach who has respect in the football industry..
Next season M7 will be a massive season for us,we dont have time to start building for 22/23 we need to win 21/22 to let the peepul know we are back..again..

HH.

There are always mitigating circumstances M7 all we need to do is find the fecker who instigated them..what sevco have and we dont have mate is somebody players want to sign for and play for
this is why we need a coach who has respect in the football industry..
Next season M7 will be a massive season for us,we dont have time to start building for 22/23 we need to win 21/22 to let the peepul know we are back..again..

HH.
Mitigating circumstances for me are board fell asleep at wheel and hit a brick wall.There are no fucking excuses board screwed us all big time to keep their so called old firm alive.😠😠😠

Thing is ally you’ve got fannies oan here rattling on about plans money no fuckin interested im a Celtic man couldn’t give a flying fuck bout money I support the hoops , naive a know but it is whit it is plans , money 😂😂 efter that the day fuckin soul destroying 🙈🙈 plan man fuck right aff🙈🙈🏆
All part of the modern game Ian.
Take the 1st goal, calmac over runs the ball, players out of positions and in less than 10 seconds we're a goal down.
Our full back's were good for nothing today and cost us dearly and not as if we had anyone playing well enough to make up for there uselessness.
Money dominates the modern game also especially at our club and when we don't get value for money the anger only increases.
Surly you can't be happy with the amount spent and paying out weekly on the sort of shite we are getting in return?
We all want the best for our club but a huge gulf has appeared from the club itself and the supporters and needs to be fixed urgently.
We will still be here next season regardless but demand a much better return than the shit we have been served up this season.

Today proves just how important James Forrest is to Celtic.
Having said that we should have somebody who is ready made to replace him if he gets injured
just like last week.
I dont know who Kennedy was trying to bluff us or sevco, but I dont think either of us believed Forrest was going to make it especially when he mentioned Forrest did less than an hour training on Thursday..

HH.
Schved

Lenny knew Kelly what players did not want to be at Celtic and he treated one of them with kid gloves,,Edouard is IMO the instigator,Christie,s father said his son wanted to play in the EPL. and Ajer jumped on the band wagon.
Eddie has probably dropped to about £10-£15m Ajer about the same,Christie about £5-£7m it does not give us the war chest required for the rebuild which is needed..
They just might have to spend the money they have squirreled away in the last 5 years and not spent on the team.

I say again after yesterday. Rangenick or Marsh. Anything less will be another sell out of Celtic fans. The likes of Kennedy, Keane, O'Neil is just the kind of joke we are renowned for. Saving grace could be that Desmond might actually care about what has happened and sanction what we need. Not what's familiar...

I say again after yesterday. Rangenick or Marsh. Anything less will be another sell out of Celtic fans. The likes of Kennedy, Keane, O'Neil is just the kind of joke we are renowned for. Saving grace could be that Desmond might actually care about what has happened and sanction what we need. Not what's familiar...
Its Howe

Lenny knew Kelly what players did not want to be at Celtic and he treated one of them with kid gloves,,Edouard is IMO the instigator,Christie,s father said his son wanted to play in the EPL. and Ajer jumped on the band wagon.
Eddie has probably dropped to about £10-£15m Ajer about the same,Christie about £5-£7m it does not give us the war chest required for the rebuild which is needed..
Of the team yesterday there is as far as I can see maybe 8 or 9 players who won't be there next year, Eddy Christie Elyonoussi Laxalt Kenny Ajeti ? Broony Griff add to that Klimala Barkas Bitton ? that's a whole team, this is some rebuilding job to be done here and yet we don't know who the manager is going to be and after this season Eddy's value will have dropped significantly Ajer will make a little money Christie not so much, getting shot of the loan brigade will free up a lot of money for wages but we will still need massive investment to even challenge sevco next year does Desmond have the desire to stump up the ante we will wait and see

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back