Celtic v theRangers, The undead/washed - Sunday

Right Celtic , here we go , no fucking about, no excuses , get tore into these Masonic orange bastards , only a victory will do , not having any of your pish , I demand you turn up today and skelp these cunts
Put them in there place , shut them up , fuck them over
Then they can fuck off, fuck off again , fuck right off and then go fuck there sister as they usually do on any day ending with a y

rant over

you know what to do

Love it 💚

I went to a "disco" in Torrance once in the 80's....wild wee place back in the day with some colourful characters.... crackin wee toon 😎👍

Love it 💚

I went to a "disco" in Torrance once in the 80's....wild wee place back in the day with some colourful characters.... crackin wee toon 😎👍
I worked for a mob from Torrance a few years back ,the biggest orange knuckledragging bastards you ll ever meet .......decent wee bakery up there right enough..

great wee place to live , who you work for Tony ?? Bet I know them , barraston contracts ??
You will mate..i would remember the company if you said it ..Its an extensions company ..a father and son owned it .I only lasted a month, couldnt stomach them any longer but the Irish guy i work with got it mega tight.I mind the people we were doing the extension for were bitter aswell..they got lights that change colour in the kitchen ,the woman who owned it walked in they were green and she went fuckin mental!!😂theres no green in this house!Remember thinking ya dirty bastard 😂

You will mate..i would remember the company if you said it ..Its an extensions company ..a father and son owned it .I only lasted a month, couldnt stomach them any longer but the Irish guy i work with got it mega tight.I mind the people we were doing the extension for were bitter aswell..they got lights that change colour in the kitchen ,the woman who owned it walked in they were green and she went fuckin mental!!😂theres no green in this house!Remember thinking ya dirty bastard 😂
Steptoe and son

I’m betting everything is being orchestrated by that sinister Hun from the DUP.....the DUP and the dark arts are synonymous with corruption and intimidation and how hundom goes about its business...
They can't take gettin beat in there own backyard and seeing as they have played the race card quite a few times i fully expect them to walk off against a team this season ,who knows it could be against us if we turn up

They played the race card at Parkhead with the smith video ,did the same at Ross County , so who better to stick the boot into than us ,we've been top dogs for the last nine years and sevco want the moral high ground they now have a fleg waving fkwit callin the shots so nothing would surprise me .

it's not as if we've ever called they fkrs out

They can't take gettin beat in there own backyard and seeing as they have played the race card quite a few times i fully expect them to walk off against a team this season ,who knows it could be against us if we turn up

They played the race card at Parkhead with the smith video ,did the same at Ross County , so who better to stick the boot into than us ,we've been top dogs for the last nine years and sevco want the moral high ground they now have a fleg waving fkwit callin the shots so nothing would surprise me .

it's not as if we've ever called they fkrs out

It’s about time we did...

On a day like this, I always give this a wee read.... different club, different times...same scummy followers,

"On the Rangers terracing on Saturday there was congregated a gang, thousands strong, including the dregs and scourings of filthy slumdom, unwashed yahoos, jailbirds nighthawks, won't works, burro-barnacles and pavement pirates, all, or nearly all, in the scarecrow stage of verminous trampdom. This ragged army of insanitary pests was lavishly provided with orange and blue remnants.... Practically without cessation, the vagabond scum kept up a strident howl of the "Boyne Water" chorus. Nothing so bestially ignorant has ever been witnessed, even in the wildest exhibitions of Glasgow Orange bigotry……
“These complaints do not apply to the Celtic brake-clubs (supporters' clubs) whose members, reasonable sentient human beings, are models of decorum and possess official testimonials to their blameless behaviour.....They are fond of singing, and to this no-one can reasonably object. On Saturday, the boys sang to their heart's content. They gave us so many rousing choruses. "Hail Glorious St. Patrick", "God Save Ireland", "Slievenamon" "The Soldier's Song".... When Cassidy's goal made victory sure, it was fine to hear the massed thousands at the western end of the Ibrox oval chanting thunderously "On Erin's Green Valleys'.."

💚

On a day like this, I always give this a wee read.... different club, different times...same scummy followers,

"On the Rangers terracing on Saturday there was congregated a gang, thousands strong, including the dregs and scourings of filthy slumdom, unwashed yahoos, jailbirds nighthawks, won't works, burro-barnacles and pavement pirates, all, or nearly all, in the scarecrow stage of verminous trampdom. This ragged army of insanitary pests was lavishly provided with orange and blue remnants.... Practically without cessation, the vagabond scum kept up a strident howl of the "Boyne Water" chorus. Nothing so bestially ignorant has ever been witnessed, even in the wildest exhibitions of Glasgow Orange bigotry……
“These complaints do not apply to the Celtic brake-clubs (supporters' clubs) whose members, reasonable sentient human beings, are models of decorum and possess official testimonials to their blameless behaviour.....They are fond of singing, and to this no-one can reasonably object. On Saturday, the boys sang to their heart's content. They gave us so many rousing choruses. "Hail Glorious St. Patrick", "God Save Ireland", "Slievenamon" "The Soldier's Song".... When Cassidy's goal made victory sure, it was fine to hear the massed thousands at the western end of the Ibrox oval chanting thunderously "On Erin's Green Valleys'.."

💚
Verminous Trampdon🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Every wan ae the Knuckodraggaz will be slithering alang Copland Road as we speak, FUK EVERY SINGLE FUKIN WAN AE THEM!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 changes from last week. Forrest doesn’t make it, Christie in, and Laxalt replaces Taylor. Probably a diamond in midfield with Moi and Eddy up front.
Bain
Kenny Welsh Ajer Laxalt
Christie Brown McGregor
Turnbull
Edouard Elyounoussi

Bench, Barkas Ralston Taylor Montgomery Bitton Soro Ajeti Griffiths Rogic

2 changes from last week. Forrest doesn’t make it, Christie in, and Laxalt replaces Taylor. Probably a diamond in midfield with Moi and Eddy up front.
Bain
Kenny Welsh Ajer Laxalt
Christie Brown McGregor
Turnbull
Edouard Elyounoussi

Bench, Barkas Ralston Taylor Montgomery Bitton Soro Ajeti Griffiths Rogic
Canny believe Forrest is out, must be for Euro 2020 reasons I believe! Well Christie here's yir opportunity tae at last dae Sumthing against the FILTH! Never lucked ur ARSE in these games so stop listening tae yir Fukin Da & get Fukin TORE INTAE THIS SCUM!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Canny believe Forrest is out, must be for Euro 2020 reasons I believe! Well Christie here's yir opportunity tae at last dae Sumthing against the FILTH! Never lucked ur ARSE in these games so stop listening tae yir Fukin Da & get Fukin TORE INTAE THIS SCUM!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
That's kicked ur ARSE🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Fukin Fone thinks its smarter than me🤣🤣🤣🤣.. See how SMART IT IS WHEN A SMASH THE FUKIN THING UP🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Looking forward to today although with a little bit of trepidation.
I have actually enjoyed listening to John Kennedy and his take on matches played and looking forward to those upcoming. Certainly doesn’t try to feed us bullshit as others have done in the past. Fairly accurate comments so for him at least I expect this Celtic team to leave nothing behind in this performance. Lose and the season is finished.
so Celts, we’re on the one road, let’s do them
3 1
Hail Hail

Just seen the FILTHS team there, same AULD PISH!! Honestly they are FUKIN SHITE, wee Dik at RB is Fukin HOPELESS, Never mind whit Fat Swallee says! Fukin Fellow Covid Wank Arsfield in coz he's their so called Hardman🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Come on tae Fuk Celtic.. Fukin MURDA THESE CUNTS, BLOW THEM AFF THE FUKIN PARK!!!

Just seen the FILTHS team there, same AULD PISH!! Honestly they are FUKIN SHITE, wee Dik at RB is Fukin HOPELESS, Never mind whit Fat Swallee says! Fukin Fellow Covid Wank Arsfield in coz he's their so called Hardman🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Come on tae Fuk Celtic.. Fukin MURDA THESE CUNTS, BLOW THEM AFF THE FUKIN PARK!!!
Arfields pish were gonny hammer these bastards the day MON THE HOOPS INTAE THE HUN FUCKS😡

Absolutely gutted about Forrest, had he played I had no doubts wed win now its 50/50 but I'm still confident as Forrest isnt Celtic and we are the form team of the 2 we owe them just as we did Livingston and I'm sure we'll see to that today against this pub team HH COYBIG ☘

Back