Celtic v theRangers, The undead/washed - Sunday

Eddy needs to turn up......you know..... thought he was the bees knees....but recently......a wid rather have cascarino and he wis pish......Hopefully he will turn up because folk will be lookin....but ffs get rid.......we have a pish sell on clause anaw.....

The term backlash was used a lot during the troubles by unionists as to put the fear into the Catholic population of the north of ireland while still murdering them.that's a term I haven't heard in years.I wonder why he would use such a term or was he told to use it by someone? .

I’m betting everything is being orchestrated by that sinister Hun from the DUP.....the DUP and the dark arts are synonymous with corruption and intimidation and how hundom goes about its business...

Now we know where the huns are getting some of their money from eh, Β£8 for a bar of chocolate, think of all the shares he could have bought with that. No wonder the disgraced SA fleeces them when he feels like it. Mind you Slippy includes a wee letter with the 55 lie so must be worth it.

Stupid huns.

Team for today.

11 players with a point to prove, get the bloody job done 2 nuffin Celtic, Eddie double.

Here is my bingo card for today.

Morelos kicks at least 2 of our players without punishment.

A Celtic player booked for simulation.⚽

Scouse git to get the violin out and call for Var after a fifty fifty decision goes our way. 🎻

Police Scotland arrest hundreds of huns for gathering outside the stadium and setting of fireworks.πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡

Okay the last one is unlikely but you never know πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

Team for today.

11 players with a point to prove, get the bloody job done 2 nuffin Celtic, Eddie double.

Here is my bingo card for today.

Morelos kicks at least 2 of our players without punishment.

A Celtic player booked for simulation.⚽

Scouse git to get the violin out and call for Var after a fifty fifty decision goes our way. 🎻

Police Scotland arrest hundreds of huns for gathering outside the stadium and setting of fireworks.πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡

Okay the last one is unlikely but you never know πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

It will be the fckn polis who are setting them off...

Right Celtic , here we go , no fucking about, no excuses , get tore into these Masonic orange bastards , only a victory will do , not having any of your pish , I demand you turn up today and skelp these cunts
Put them in there place , shut them up , fuck them over
Then they can fuck off, fuck off again , fuck right off and then go fuck there sister as they usually do on any day ending with a y

rant over

you know what to do

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back