Celtic Vs Buckfast 21/1/24 16.00

CalMac sensibly rested. Vata on the bench, as is tractorbhoy kelly (I wondered what happened to him).

View attachment 24904
You defo have some insider info there BB Calmac rested right enough as you suggested.
I don't see this as a walk in the park as you still have to apply yourself no matter the opposition so no billy big baws attitudes.
Some might not fancy the weather conditions either.
Be professional and get into the next round is the ask.

The dives by the Hibs & sevco cheats yesterday were disgraceful. But incredibly the refs awarded both as penalties!

I'd be raging if we get a penalty for that (although Neil McCann did think it was a penalty because "there was contact" - in other words, an opponent lightly brushed against the sevco cheat).
No VAR to overturn them, watch VAR come into play be it a goal for us (potential offside) or a penalty for us (overturn if there's any doubt) Paranoid ? Me ? Aye, well mibbe, FTH
With Paradise being the only ground to use VAR this weekend, expect it to be used extensively.
100% Shammy

You defo have some insider info there BB Calmac rested right enough as you suggested.
I don't see this as a walk in the park as you still have to apply yourself no matter the opposition so no billy big baws attitudes.
Some might not fancy the weather conditions either.
Be professional and get into the next round is the ask.
Midfield might be a bit soft, but an opportunity for all 3 of Holm O'Riley and Bernardo to show they can dominate and play together as a unit , I expect a hard fought win as the boys from the north have nothing to lose and will get stuck in, especially the Huns in their team YNWA

Members online

Latest posts

Back