Celtic Vs Buckfast 21/1/24 16.00

A very professional performance. Buckie are a much better side than they got a chance to show today. I have never seen so many disallowed goals (and the offsides were correct - even the Taylor one which looked dodgy at first).

We must NOT sell Matt O'Riley this window. Unless it is for a ridiculous sum and he is immediately loaned back to us for the remainder of the season

I hope everyone gets home safe and sound as this storm starts to batter us. Take care.

Job done didn't have to exert themselves Too much Buckle never resorted to kicking the players off the park and their fans had a great day out
Believe it or not but most of the sides in the Highland League actually do try to play football keeping the ball on the ground. There is very little overly physical play these days.

In fact, a near-annual complaint by all the sides since the Highland v Lowland League winners play-off matches was introduced is the shocking thuggery of the Lowland sides. They are allowed to boot their opponents off the pitch (and sadly the misbehaviour is not confined to on the pitch as their fans have also been pretty disgusting too).

Was a really enjoyable watch everybody looked sharp and Kyogo must be delighted to see Abada providing the balls in front of him once again.
O'Riley looks a cut above but overall was great to see the tempo kept up throughout the game from everybody.
Great performance in those conditions.
Well done to all the Buckie lads for their effort.
Would love to keep Vata...... I've always rated this lad. Get him signed up on a new contract.

Job well done by the bhoys, some nice fitbaw played and some tidy finishing.

Also credit to Buckie for how they go about their game....would've been easy to let the heads go down given the score-line but they kept plugging away without resorting to the usual constant fouling and petulant kicking out we see from so many other sides domestically.

Right...well now that that's all over let's all get back to moaning on the transfer thread about the lack of signings and see how many more times the word 'calumny' can get crowbarred into a sentence! :LOL:(y)

Back