Celtic vs Motherwell - all comments here

He plays with no fear, is good and plays with heart.

The guys got nuts.

He will be really good and i would like to see him in the hoops.

Back to normal now. Looks like a hun thread for a while there.
Top of the league again with a game on hand let's keep that way Celtic. ??

Oh and with a name like ryan porteous he is obviously a bhoy ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Not all of us have had the opportunity to see our own match due to it no been on sky bt.

Tell me how did you watch it.

Be careful what insinuate because nothing even remotely sounded hunnish okay

He plays with no fear, is good and plays with heart.

The guys got nuts.

He will be really good and i would like to see him in the hoops.

Maybe a swap deal with Allan would be worth a shout then. Don’t want another Hendry. So if he could come in straight away and do a job I’m all for it.

Keeping one eye on the Huns to make sure we were heading back to the top spot. Won’t happen again sorry ? ?

The young hibbee Porteous getting some plaudits on follow follow’s match thread and he was excellent against ourselves at the weekend... maybe worth watching

I thought he looked like a hatchet man at the weekend and apparently he was again tonight. He'd never get away with that in the Hoops.

Not all of us have had the opportunity to see our own match due to it no been on sky bt.

Tell me how did you watch it.

Be careful what insinuate because nothing even remotely sounded hunnish okay
I watched it online on TVTAP. Pro.Celtic channel. I came on to talk about Celtic and a Celtic match thread is full of Rangers talk.Is that insinuating anything?.What's the okay for?.Is that a threat?.

I thought he looked like a hatchet man at the weekend and apparently he was again tonight. He'd never get away with that in the Hoops.

He’s only 19, so experience will come.

We agree to differ on this one pal.

I think BR could develop him and he is no wimp. He will get better under the right manager and i for one think he’d be brilliant for us.

In a heartbeat i would have him at Celtic Park.

He was immense against us but yeah he took out one of theirs.

Who gies.a fuck, not this tim ???

I watched it online on TVTAP. Pro.Celtic channel. I came on to talk about Celtic and a Celtic match thread is full of Rangers talk.Is that insinuating anything?.What's the okay for?.Is that a threat?.

You'll notice that those of us talking about the Hibs game were also talking about our game and, at least I was, watching both. Not that it matters. As Maria said - nothing written was 'like a hun thread'. Bit of an arsehole comment tbf

Was booked for tackle that was a clear red card ! Had he been in the hoops I fear he would have walked . ( Loved the tackle though as it nearly put a Sevconite into orbit )

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back