Celtic vs TheRangers - Match Thread

Just had a splif so I'm peaced out 😁 I didn't say anything was fact apart from the FACT that Celtic were given a yellow card ( we're part of Scottish football aye?) Well since we all seen it on the telly I can say that is a fact , guessing you saw that as well as the rest of us? The rest ? Opinion just like everything you've posted is you're personal opinion and nothing more. I never asked for details on your life story though it's nice of you to share. You've been a member I see for about as long after me so long enough to know that this and all forums are mostly opinions and some facts. Had I realised you were so touchy on people saying things about sturgeon I'd have mibbess worded it differently but heyho ah never and I never expected such a pedantic response either. Or is it just my opinions you take offence to and demand factual evidence ? Doubt there would be much going on in the forums if everyone had to present factual evidence. Now I could go through the 800plus comments in this thread like you did and find inconsistencies with your comments but I canny be fookd with that pedantic stuff. Oh btw have you heard Nicola Sturgeon the first minister of the scottish governments QUOTES today about our club? Attacking the clubs decision to go to Dubai? Even though it was approved by her same administration? I could quote her word for word as well but I'm sure you heard it eh? Now why would she personally do that live on the news after giving it the green light already? Inconsistencies ?methinks aye, wbu? Im Peaced out shadow 💨 hope you are too buddy. I also hope that's the end of it , if it's not then can I respectfully request you open another thread about it and I'll continue to debate with you , the reason I ask is theres some more serious important stuff on one of our own on this thread today ✌<peace symbol 🙂

Just had a spliff eh......well going by this latest response I'd advise ye stick tae the 1 skinners mate! ;)

Aye I seen Brim's post and wished him well but I won't be starting another thread as I don't think Brim would be bothered one way or another if we posted on this one plus I wouldnae want to inflict a whole thread of this shite on other Noise members.

So I see you're still desperately trying to frame my issue with your comments as me somehow being 'touchy' about you criticising Sturgeon :rolleyes: even though I've been clear since the very beginning…and on multiple occasions since…that it had nothing to do with that and everything to do with you making crackpot accusations you couldn't substantiate. I get it Winter, the claims you made don't stand up to the slightest bit of scrutiny 🤥 and since it's impossible for you to come up with proof of something that didn't happen all you've got left is deflection. I 👀 you!

'I didn't say anything was fact apart from the FACT that Celtic were given a yellow card ( we're part of Scottish football aye?) Well since we all seen it on the telly I can say that is a fact , guessing you saw that as well as the rest of us?'

☝️😂😂😂 Whit's that smell? Oh it's :poop:! Dearie me, so this is the best you could come up with to get round your deliberate misquoting of Sturgeon on the issue! So let me get my head around this latest version……your now claiming that because Sturgeon issued Scottish football with a 'yellow card' and because Celtic are 'part of Scottish football' that equates to her specifically issuing Celtic with the yellow card? 🤪

Wow! Ok so going by your 'logic' then…every time a player gets booked during a game it's not just him that gets booked it's the whole team! You know a wise man would know when to stop digging Winter but you must be nearing the Earth's core about now with this drivel. I'm actually embarrassed for ye ffs!🤦‍♂️

Pedantic? I know whit am I like eh……imagine being so pedantic as to ask you to produce some proof of something you're accusing someone of! I mean whit's the world coming to when people cannae just go about making up any auld shite and be believed without question? 🤷‍♂️

Also I think you'll find I've posted quite a few facts Winter, facts on the reasons for the postponement of our games and the issues with Christie's testing for instance, though I'm not surprised you've ignored them because that's what you do with those annoying wee inconvenient facts that don't fit in with yer tin-foil hat conspiracy theories!

Look I could carry on and address yer other daft comments but they're not really worthy of a response so I'll end on Sturgeon's latest comments…… like I've said many times now I'm not interested in defending Sturgeon I never was no matter how much you want to ignore that for deflection purposes what I'm interested in is that when discussing important issues like this…which as shown can be very divisive on here…that people stick to the facts and what can be proven so fill yer boots criticise away BUT at least be rational about it and criticise what she actually says and no what you've dreamt up in yer heid. 🥴

P.S You keep saying you want this to be the end of it right after having plenty more to say, here's a wee tip stop replying back and you'll get your wish. Simples! ;)(y)

Well demented certainly describes how you go about debating that's for sure! 😆
Fs Whatever shadow you take things too personally when its tounge in cheek half the time so aye whatever canny be fukd wi this anymore I'll move on and you can stay on loop if ye want wi yer boring as fuk show me evidence bs prove this fact bs I couldn't care less aye pedantic ye went through an 800plus thread to find my posts 🙄 I've asked you to agree to disagree you wont or you cant , so noo I really couldn't care less and dont give a fuk that's a fact continue on if you like I wont respond 💨

Last edited:
Whatever shadow you take things too personally when its tounge in cheek half the time so aye whatever canny be bothered wi this anymore I'll move on continue if you like I wont respond 👍

Nothing to do with taking things too personal Winter, politics is so much of a divisive issue on here that I've seen some good people who were on great terms with one another have massive fall outs leading to some people leaving the forum entirely so I think we have a responsibility to at least stick to the facts when discussing this stuff because the facts themselves can be explosive enough without throwing fuel on the fire.

Fs Whatever shadow you take things too personally when its tounge in cheek half the time so aye whatever canny be fukd wi this anymore I'll move on and you can stay on loop if ye want wi yer boring as fuk show me evidence bs prove this fact bs I couldn't care less aye pedantic ye went through an 800plus thread to find my posts 🙄 I've asked you to agree to disagree you wont or you cant , so noo I really couldn't care less and dont give a fuk that's a fact continue on if you like I wont respond 💨

Wee alteration tae yer original post there I see 😂

Why the fuck would I need or want tae go back through yer posts they're painful enough reading 1st time round never mind going back for a 2nd go ffs! Aye you've asked to agree to disagree a few times but only AFTER you've had a 3 paragraph rant and I'm no supposed to respond.....aye right ye fucking are Winter!

You spouted baseless shite, I called ye on it, ye didnae like that, ye had a pop, I had a pop back and noo yer pissing and moaning about it. Dry yer eyes and stop :cry: ffs!

Members online

Latest posts

Back