Celtic vs TheRangers - Match Thread

Now, about the HUNS, and their behaviour, as our team bus arrived
Well, this has been going on, for more decades than I care to remember
Nothing will be done, their club condones this type of bigotry and the Establishment will gloss over it as just 'fan exhuberance'
Mainstream media, ignores it, the legal system (there is no justice system) if full of the Masonic bastards, and the club that they support, condones this behaviour, as part of their tradition
They truly are Scotland's shame

Shadow I'm not feeling disrespected nor do I mean you any either, still I did say at least twice that we'll agree to disagree but still it goes on and fair enough it's what this forums for, that said, you are reading a little bit like an SNP activist (which I've nothing against either) who doesn't believe it possible for Celtic to face unfair bias from the establishment when you know fine well the opposite has been true on many occasions

You know whit mate I was happy to agree to disagree but I thought it only fair that I be allowed to respond to the other comments you made in the particular post when you said that.

Let me state this clearly for anybody who thinks otherwise, I'll happily put my cards on the table for all to see......I'm NOT an SNP activist, I'm NOT an SNP member, I HAVE voted for the SNP but I'm NO LONGER that keen on Nicola Sturgeon or the SNP either for that matter as I AM a supporter of Scottish Independence and I believe that under Nicola Sturgeon the SNP's fight for Independence has been sidelined and ignored by her and the party in favour of an overly woke agenda where she has hijacked the votes of Independence supporters to push that agenda through. If there was another Independence party to vote for I'd switch my vote in a heartbeat.

The reason I'm making such a point on this has nothing to do with Sturgeon or the SNP but has everything to do with highlighting that opinion should not be passed off as fact and that if claims are to be made on important and divisive issues like this then evidence should be produced to prove those claims so people can make their minds up properly. What you originally said was an 'opinion' not a 'fact' but you presented it like it was 'fact' and I believed that needed to be pointed out.

I'm of Irish heritage, I have an Irish surname, I attended Catholic school, I'm a life long Celtic supporter who comes from a dyed in the wool Celtic family, I live in the Glasgow goldfish bowl and like most who do I have faced racial and sectarian abuse for all of the above so NOBODY needs to convince me that Celtic and our supporters face unfair and discriminatory prejudice and bias BUT that doesn't mean I'll just go along with buying into whatever imagined bias, prejudice or unfair treatment people make claims of without them producing a single shred of evidence to prove it.

In fact I see it as an insult to all of us when people use any of the above as an excuse to create division and controversy where there is none, imo your accusation that Celtic were somehow unfairly treated and punished when in actual fact we were just made to abide by the same rules as everybody else was doing just that. Maybe I could have worded some of it a bit better BUT when the comments are coming at you from all angles ye tend to feel a bit under siege so aye I'm happy to agree to disagree BUT I won't apologise for fighting my corner on something I believe is right. Take all that how you choose mate I don't care one way or the other but there's was no malice intended just a robust challenge of your comments.

You know whit mate I was happy to agree to disagree but I thought it only fair that I be allowed to respond to the other comments you made in the particular post when you said that.

Let me state this clearly for anybody who thinks otherwise, I'll happily put my cards on the table for all to see......I'm NOT an SNP activist, I'm NOT an SNP member, I HAVE voted for the SNP but I'm NO LONGER that keen on Nicola Sturgeon or the SNP either for that matter as I AM a supporter of Scottish Independence and I believe that under Nicola Sturgeon the SNP's fight for Independence has been sidelined and ignored by her and the party in favour of an overly woke agenda where she has hijacked the votes of Independence supporters to push that agenda through. If there was another Independence party to vote for I'd switch my vote in a heartbeat.

The reason I'm making such a point on this has nothing to do with Sturgeon or the SNP but has everything to do with highlighting that opinion should not be passed off as fact and that if claims are to be made on important and divisive issues like this then evidence should be produced to prove those claims so people can make their minds up properly. What you originally said was an 'opinion' not a 'fact' but you presented it like it was 'fact' and I believed that needed to be pointed out.

I'm of Irish heritage, I have an Irish surname, I attended Catholic school, I'm a life long Celtic supporter who comes from a dyed in the wool Celtic family, I live in the Glasgow goldfish bowl and like most who do I have faced racial and sectarian abuse for all of the above so NOBODY needs to convince me that Celtic and our supporters face unfair and discriminatory prejudice and bias BUT that doesn't mean I'll just go along with buying into whatever imagined bias, prejudice or unfair treatment people make claims of without them producing a single shred of evidence to prove it.

In fact I see it as an insult to all of us when people use any of the above as an excuse to create division and controversy where there is none, imo your accusation that Celtic were somehow unfairly treated and punished when in actual fact we were just made to abide by the same rules as everybody else was doing just that. Maybe I could have worded some of it a bit better BUT when the comments are coming at you from all angles ye tend to feel a bit under siege so aye I'm happy to agree to disagree BUT I won't apologise for fighting my corner on something I believe is right. Take all that how you choose mate I don't care one way or the other but there's was no malice intended just a robust challenge of your comments.
It's all good shadow the forums for opinions and everyone's got their own , without them forums like the noise wouldnt be what they are 👍

You just implied it mightve been a civil servant , was it ?

Naw I raised the possibility that it could've been for all you or I know, never at any time implied it.

Listen shadow for 1 I never even attributed any quote to Nicola sturgeon ( which seems to be the problem) youve got the wrong end of the stick completely, I was talking about Celtic, the SPL and possible recommendations from her government I believe though I cant be fukd going back through the thread to find it , let you do it. Listen we all love nicola sturgeon ( there do you feel better? ) 😂 fs 🙄 do you want to agree to disagree...no I've already said that a hundred times ( joking in case you pull me up on that it's more like 4or 5) 😂😂

You quoted her as saying she had issued Celtic with a 'yellow card' I didn't 'get the wrong end of the stick' it's right there in one of yer post ffs! 😂

'we all love nicola sturgeon ( there do you feel better? )'

☝️Good for you but I don't 😂 Not even about Sturgeon it's about you trying to pass yer opinion off as a fact. ;)

Is that a beyond a doubt fact shadow or your opinion? 😂 you were there when the press requested statements?

Naw it's no 'beyond a doubt fact' Winter that's kinda the reason why I said it was 'likely' the press were looking for a statement instead of portraying my opinion as a 'fact' the way you have! 😂;)(y)

Naw I raised the possibility that it could've been for all you or I know, never at any time implied it.

You quoted her as saying she had issued Celtic with a 'yellow card' I didn't 'get the wrong end of the stick' it's right there in one of yer post ffs! 😂

'we all love nicola sturgeon ( there do you feel better? )'

☝️Good for you but I don't 😂 Not even about Sturgeon it's about you trying to pass yer opinion off as a fact. ;)

Naw it's no 'beyond a doubt fact' Winter that's kinda the reason why I said it was 'likely' the press were looking for a statement instead of portraying my opinion as a 'fact' the way you have! 😂;)(y)
Hey-Zeus-kryist 😱I thought this was done 🥴🥴🥴🥴 she did say a yellow card was.. z-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz something abo......zzzzzzzzzz the fitba' 🥴🥴🥴🥴 zzzzzz dae ye want tae agree.. zzzzzzzzzz tae dis..zzzzzzz 🥴🥴mon the hoops 🤪

Hi Bhoys an Ghirls, just thought id give you an update. My Covid test was positive and I've had a very rough few nights. Coming online was not even possible. But today ive managed to get out of bed and have a bath to ease the aches and pains. Luckily its not affected my breathing so far so thats a plus. I basically feel like ive been run over my a steamroller though, and i'm extremely tired. I live on my own but have had lots of offers for people to leave shopping at my door so i'm ok for supplies. The annoying thing is there absolutely nothing you can take other than normal cold and flu pain relief. Oh and my taste has gone completely. I mean you look at something put it in your mouth and you think, well im chewing it but it dont taste of anything.
One thing i will say, I stupidly thought I had some kind of immunity or was asymptomatic or something. You know what I was? LUCKY.
This is a real thing and its serious, i'm nowhere near out of the woods yet. Follow the guidelines, wear a decent mask, sanitise, and stay home as much as you can till we get a grip of this thing. Thanks for all the good wishes, hail hail.

Hi Bhoys an Ghirls, just thought id give you an update. My Covid test was positive and I've had a very rough few nights. Coming online was not even possible. But today ive managed to get out of bed and have a bath to ease the aches and pains. Luckily its not affected my breathing so far so thats a plus. I basically feel like ive been run over my a steamroller though, and i'm extremely tired. I live on my own but have had lots of offers for people to leave shopping at my door so i'm ok for supplies. The annoying thing is there absolutely nothing you can take other than normal cold and flu pain relief. Oh and my taste has gone completely. I mean you look at something put it in your mouth and you think, well im chewing it but it dont taste of anything.
One thing i will say, I stupidly thought I had some kind of immunity or was asymptomatic or something. You know what I was? LUCKY.
This is a real thing and its serious, i'm nowhere near out of the woods yet. Follow the guidelines, wear a decent mask, sanitise, and stay home as much as you can till we get a grip of this thing. Thanks for all the good wishes, hail hail.
All the best Brim, hopefully you're on the mend mate HH

Keep fightin the good fight Brim, we're with you 🙏

Good luck Brim. That sounds awful but at least you have the support of neighbours. Fingers crossed for you. All the best.

Last edited:
Hope it aint too bad for you mate....All the Best

My son got it Brim. He was like you, felt so weak he could hardly get up and go to the loo. Said it was the worse he’s ever felt. But it did pass and he’s fine now so there’s light at the end of the tunnel. Just get well soon.

That's awful Brimcbhoy I hope and wish you a speedy recovery mate god bless 🙏💚

Sorry to hear that Brim, Good advice you are giving out mate, this batch of viruses hit people in so many ways, sometimes its hard to diagnose until its really taken hold of you.

I hope your back fighting fit soon, and the quicker we can get access to Vaccinations the better imho.

Take care and H.H

Done? 😕 I was raring to go for Round 2 but it appears yer all tuckered out bless! 😂
Nah I was just away tae bed mt 🙂 let's see 🧐 all about me quoting sturgeon? Aye ok I'll say that I'll say she gave Celtic a yellow card. And Celtic are a huge part of Scottish football before you say it wasnt just Celtic. The point was that it appears we're not dealt with the same as the rangers were praised for their handling of players breaking protocols by a govt spokesperson who you were implying might not actually have been a genuine govt spokesperson, mightve been a civil servant you were implying. That's ridiculous as either way it was the govt commending them and slaughtering the rest of us even the other day still attacking us on it. This really ought to have it's own thread. We are to believe that the rangers are benchmark for their handling of covid which I for one find offensive, are they investigating them or just praising them? Same thing when Christie kept testing negative. You're posts seemed to imply that we haven't been treated differently from them and we are all imagining it. I don't think that is the case perhaps the rangers should share their secret amazing protocols with us all since they dont seem to have a problem with it. I dont believe for a minute that the 2 at the party were the only 2 , more likely someone like arsefield got a tip off to gtf quick style the polis are coming. Hasnt he been out for a bit ?🤔

Members online

Latest posts

Back