Celtic vs TheRangers - Match Thread

Still not changed my Mind yes we were better albeit the stupidity of the cunt in Black he couldn’t wait to get the Red out even with Ajer behind ball.
We Need big changes
A New Manager
With his Coaching Team
A New CEO cause he’s sold the Jersey’s
And before the wee Darlings get back from Dubai
The League is Over Has been for Weeks imo.
But we clung to the Hope it could be Turned around. Hope is Gone Now
Time to Move on Get the New man in
Give him Time to get us Ready for the Start of the New Season.
Thank NFL for Stepping in winning the Quadrafenian Treble Cheers Lenny you’ll always be a Celtic Legend but it’s Time to Go 👏

HH 2021/2022 🍀

Wether we dominated this match or not doesn't matter. We lost. And the loss is more significant because of the position our management team have put us in. If lennon had made the changes we all knew were needed months ago this would have been a loss we could have recovered from. So all the lenny supporters who say he cant be blamed for player error and missed chances you are 100% correct. What he can be blamed for is ending our 10IAR challenge at the beginning of January.
Exactly Lubo. An unlucky undeserved away defeat at Ibrokes should NOT mean the end of our league campaign on 2nd January. It should only be a minor slip up that we can easily overcome. Our management team have gotten us into this terrible position with their stubborn refusal to play our best players. It is entirely their fault.

Again I'm not all for the lennon bashing after everything he went through and he is one of us, he just isn't good enough to be in that position. That though is not his fault, would you or I say no to that being our job? I think not. The problem lies with three men, Desmond, Lawell and Bankier.every manager we have had since lawell has had the same problems, penny pinching too much influence etc.. so many fans rounded on the bonnet because of penny pinching but Desmond and lawell have done it for 20 years and nothing because we had domestic success 9n comparison to the bonnet what has dermot Desmond done that couldn't have been done by anyone else?

There is no need for lennon to remain. He has been given his cup final and his chance to claw back the 10...he got his medal but he's failed on the big one. So go now and give the new guy a chance to build something for next season...
Sorry Lubo but I can’t even think about next year atm. I think lawwel had more of hand in this wae fkg 5 way agreement where everything is about the huns survival

CalMac looks gutted,but that is what I would expect from him..

HH.
if you look back at the games and goals we've lost this season he's been at the heart of must fk ups , nowt he could do about today we looked like we were up for it but the casual israeli cost us wtf was his thinking

subs were baffling again we stopped there 10 on the last day of the season ,we chucked away with games to spare

oh and christie ,,,,,i hope you get your move you can gtf anytime you like

Now the players who don't want to be here anymore have nothing to stay for lets see who we lose in the next few weeks.
I will be happy to lose quite a few now. We all knew that this day was coming fast on the horizon thanks to a small coterie of people involved with Celtic. But the first person out the door should be Peter Lawell. Today is the culmination and consequence of his disgraceful actions and flawed business strategy. I would like him to explain how Sevco winning the league is to the benefit of Celtic. How does it make Celtic strong? He is a complete rat and has sold us totally down the river. He now has what he has always craved - a winning Sevco. He, Dermot Desmond and the Celtic board are probably the only satisfied people associated with Celtic today. I can only say for myself , " they will never get another penny of mine".

Last edited:
Lennon can get himself so far to fuck. Leaving Christie on the 2nd half when he was utter dug shite and kept gifting them possession. Bitton can fuck off anaw. Better never play for us ever again. Right now I'm that fucking fuming I honestly feel like I won't watch another game all season.

Scunnered doesnae even begin tae cut it.
What did Lennon do wrong?

Tactics were better but passing in critical areas was weak.

Duffy is a bombscare.

Bitton is not a CB

Orange Boaby got the chance he craved

If frimpong could pass ball we would have won.

Subs were terrible.

Signings have not been good enough.

too little too late.

time for Lenny to go.

Think a new manager will be available and willing with the pressure off and chance to shape a new side.

Duffy and Elyounousis need sent back imo

both are useless team players imo

Captain wasn't good enough to start the most important game.

Probably needs to retire,

No big striker for long balls poor distribution of talent across our monster squad.

Was hopeful we might get win today

Bitton probably deserved red but ffs wtf was he thinking?

Shite.
Bitton ‘deserved ‘red? Since when has reffing in these games ever been based on ‘deserving’? Decisions are based on bias. Do you think a red would have appeared if that happened at their end? Would it fcuk.
Utterly sick of the hun refs and their ‘decisions’ 🤬

Wether we dominated this match or not doesn't matter. We lost. And the loss is more significant because of the position our management team have put us in. If lennon had made the changes we all knew were needed months ago this would have been a loss we could have recovered from. So all the lenny supporters who say he cant be blamed for player error and missed chances you are 100% correct. What he can be blamed for is ending our 10IAR challenge at the beginning of January.
ENTITLED fan

Hard game to lose,the sending off done for us,dominated up till then Madden was given his decision on a plate,still proud of he team don't think too much wrong with the team Lenny put all his subs to try and turn it but roll on the next match

Members online

Latest posts

Back