Champions League Draw - Thursday 5pm

It isn't just the facist Nazio support the travelling fans need to worry about. The Madrid polis are horrendous and just batter the 💩 out of away fans for no reason at all. Stay safe everyone.

A decent draw though. There are definitely no easy matches in the Champions League but I think we can pick up some points here. But we MUST work hard, play to our strengths, cut out stupid mistakes/suicidal defending and take our chances.

Happy with our group we have a chance to progress beyond Christmas, hopefully the team can get it together and get some of our injured players back.
Champion league nights at celtic Park have always been special especially the 3 each draw against man city the singing of grace is a moment I'll never forget ,on the way home on the boat I remember saying to the mates wasn't that just great.

It isn't just the facist Nazio support the travelling fans need to worry about. The Madrid polis are horrendous and just batter the 💩 out of away fans for no reason at all. Stay safe everyone.

A decent draw though. There are definitely no easy matches in the Champions League but I think we can pick up some points here. But we MUST work hard, play to our strengths, cut out stupid mistakes/suicidal defending and take our chances.
Aye lets no do a Goldson, ;)

My eldest went last year, had a great time no hassle. Even joined a strike / picket line 😂

Not worry the side to side stuff will catch everyone by surprise ,,,,,Madrid will be shitting it

It really disnae matter. We are gonna be up against it no matter what. Shame we didnae get Copenhagen instead of Lazio. First things first, let's go Hunskelping first.
Then we can lie back and think of the cash while we get shafted in Europe. Sorry fur being such a downer but I just can't see it any other way.

Members online

Latest posts

Back