Champions League Draw - Thursday 5pm

Happy with the draw 3 big historic clubs (feck Lazio tho) been to feyenoord twice and wore Celtic top to game once (feyenoord fans who I worked with in Rotterdam shipyards told me to wear it as it would be absolutely fine)and it got great reception (now my favourite team in Europe obv excluding Celtic) could easily finish 4th but at the same time we could finish 3rd or 2nd 🍀....ps the heaters in the De Kuip are amazing as it was absolutely freezing in Rotterdam 🤣
Hoping to go there, so good to know....

Celtic's Champions League fixture schedule in full​

Matchday 1 - Feyenoord vs Celtic - 19 September 8pm

Matchday 2 -
Celtic vs Lazio - 4 October 8pm

Matchday 3 -
Celtic vs Atletico Madrid - 25 October 8pm
Matchday 4 -
Atletico Madrid vs Celtic - 7 November 8pm

Matchday 5 -
Lazio vs Celtic - 28 November 5.45pm

Matchday 6 -
Celtic vs Feyenoord - 13 December 8pm

Which is the type of group I was hoping for for Miktim , that or one where 2 clubs are untouchable.
Atletico will be favourites despite being total durty animal cnuts every generation.

Feyenoord and Lazio are clubs that if we get ourselves playing some attractive and fast paced attacking fitba ( whos that laughing? Fs 🙄) then we can take points from them certainly at CP.

We don't need much at Celtic to propel us back to the top of European football.
Just all our players back fit, a telly deal worth more than the telly licence ( which everyone on here never misses a payment too), the old main stand replaced , Lennoxtown upgraded , Ronny Deila as one of our head scouts ,Peter Lawell gone ( not kiddy on gone then back) and the board to tackle the SFA/SPFL on a regular basis, plus a few new signings today/tonight or in January.

Bassa! Genie says 3 wishes only.

Couldve been worse definately , we may require the thunder of CP to get us over the line for a couple of these ties.
Not the worst draw , Oor Doc Fis can now get his ticket to Wembley ( seeing as spurs won't be using it anytime soon).
Good positive post Winter 👍 it makes all the difference when the weed is so good 😂😜🤪👍

Members online

No members online now.

Back