Cheerio Dedryck

Wish him well. He was a cunt over his tantrum and refusal to play as was that agent of his.

Perhaps there was more at play because moussa left and theres a cloud over BR and the suspicion of secret chats to follow him to china.

Who knows.

Wasn’t a fan. Thought he was an accident waiting to happen & used to watch through the gaps of my fingers when he started passing around the back with Gordon.
His feet shouldn’t of touched the ground after his tantrum. Glad to see the back of him. Isn’t half as good as he thinks he is.
Only downhill for him after he leaves Celtic, but like many others he won’t realise this till it’s too late?

Made into the history books though so we will see his name and watch him in the future DVDs and footage, thats the prize for been a Celt, you make it into the folklore.

Dont get me wrong I liked his style although I would have given him the old heave HO after the Athens debacle, imho probably wont make it into anyone's memory as a Celtic great. Folklore or infamy I can think of a few for both categories ??

Dont get me wrong I liked his style although I would have given him the old heave HO after the Athens debacle, imho probably wont make it into anyone's memory as a Celtic great. Folklore or infamy I can think of a few for both categories ??
Ach maybe am a bit harsh on Boyata,did have his good games i admit that but never took to him.We've had far worse ,mind Tebily??

I wish we sold him last summer. He was never our best defender. The fact that the Rat favoured him speaks volumes - he was no judge of defenders!

Not a bad player, not a great player - prone to mistakes and capable of brilliance. Give me Ajer, Jozo and the new Van Dijk that Lenny's going to sign this summer.

Not as good as he thinks he is but thanks DEd
your story might prove us wrong when it comes out (like moussa)
the quicker you tell us all the better

Back