Cheerio Dedryck

He gave us some brilliant moments and gave us some awful moments. Could be absolutely brilliant but you sometimes feared his next touch could be disastrous. We should have taken the £9m for him last summer, but then again he also contributed some important moments to us winning the treble. I don't think we've got the full story yet about his injury/refusal to play - maybe BR did do the dirty on him (either broken promises or maybe he was injured and Rodgers threw him under a bus), or maybe he was just selfish and greedy so acted like a complete dick.

In the end a nice goodbye from him and so I'll wish him well, thank him for the good times and curse him under my breath for the crap things he did.

He gave us some brilliant moments and gave us some awful moments. Could be absolutely brilliant but you sometimes feared his next touch could be disastrous. We should have taken the £9m for him last summer, but then again he also contributed some important moments to us winning the treble. I don't think we've got the full story yet about his injury/refusal to play - maybe BR did do the dirty on him (either broken promises or maybe he was injured and Rodgers threw him under a bus), or maybe he was just selfish and greedy so acted like a complete dick.

In the end a nice goodbye from him and so I'll wish him well, thank him for the good times and curse him under my breath for the crap things he did.
Think he gets bullied far too easily BB, will keep an eye on him in the Bundesliga,will be interesting to see how he copes when hes constantly under pressure.

Think he gets bullied far too easily BB, will keep an eye on him in the Bundesliga,will be interesting to see how he copes when hes constantly under pressure.
Yeah, you can definitely get at hom by playing the high press and harrying him into making a mistake. I won't miss his tortuous tippy tappy keech with Craig Gordon around our own box with opponents swarming all over us until one of them made an arse of it!

Yeah, you can definitely get at hom by playing the high press and harrying him into making a mistake. I won't miss his tortuous tippy tappy keech with Craig Gordon around our own box with opponents swarming all over us until one of them made an arse of it!
Agree mate made me nervous ?Most teams in that league play that way ,tonnes of talent in that league.Wish him well though.

Kids used to get lifted over the turnstyles Larry when stadiums were all standing and pay at the gate. Hence the massive crowds no restriction on capacity until the crowd met the perimeters, ie on the park. Mental days, fans could bring drink to the game including glass bottles, St Johns Ambulance service was voluntary, if you could sew a burst head you were in.

Boyata's away and has put this wee montage together as a goodbye msg. I do think he enjoyed his time with us and regrets his wee tantrum, but I know some will never forgive him.

Before BR arrived boyata was another useless plank of wood like janko but he turned into a player. His last season by far the best he had for us esp after the AEK debacle he was immense before injury. Still had a touch of the Efe'itus' about him at times. I wonder how much was too much for the board to say no were not giving you that? It's effectively what he said on the hampden turf at the end. If they gave me what I asked for id stay. Off to the mighty hertha Berlin and mid table dodging relegation until another club buys him for decent money. Total no brainer for any club to offer a Belgium wc free agent a contract.

Before BR arrived boyata was another useless plank of wood like janko but he turned into a player. His last season by far the best he had for us esp after the AEK debacle he was immense before injury. Still had a touch of the Efe'itus' about him at times. I wonder how much was too much for the board to say no were not giving you that? It's effectively what he said on the hampden turf at the end. If they gave me what I asked for id stay. Off to the mighty hertha Berlin and mid table dodging relegation until another club buys him for decent money. Total no brainer for any club to offer a Belgium wc free agent a contract.
Poor Ambrose ?

Back