Chelski in deep trouble

Another important point is, is that until Roman started pumping cash into the club - then they were only loved within their own wee enclave and also by huns.

They have had a broader appeal since Abramovic started dishing the dosh, but international fans can be extremely fickle and tend to jump from club de jour to club de jour.

Once the money starts to trickle instead of flow, then these 'superstar' players and occasional fans will find a new toy to divert their attention to and Chelsea will likely become the moderately sized club they were before Harding and Abramovic.

No tears shed, other than those that appear when I laugh my guts oot.

Their achievements were purchased - not earned.
Yep so true. Rangers, Linfield & Chelsea were known as the 3 hun teams.
Super Ally lol supports them says it all.

It’s being reported the the monthly wage bill is an eye watering £28 million, last accounts filed were in June last year they had £16 million in the bank
Looks like the basket case that is Chelsea will be in administration with a mass player exodus this time next month 👍🤣
It was also reported they lost 430 million in the last four years and at the end of the season all players they have out on loan will have to return to them, that will give them a first team squad of 65. No wonder the game is fucked 😡

My daughter-in-laws father works in the banking industry, his opinion on Chelski financially doped all these yrs & now the Sugar Daddy can't bail them, oh they've got plenty of assets to sell(on the cheap) trim their cloth a bit have a 1st team squad, like other clubs.

Stockpiled, young talent sell it

It was also reported they lost 430 million in the last four years and at the end of the season all players they have out on loan will have to return to them, that will give them a first team squad of 65. No wonder the game is fucked 😡
And the huns kidded on Billy Gilmour was theirs all the time. Made in Chelsea and funded by Chelsea and hidden in sevco.

Members online

Back