Chinese Ads

We are aware of this and have removed loads of these spammers this morning and will get their crap deleted today. Looks like we will have to add new sign-up security measures to prevent this happening as much as possible anyway.

By the way have a wee read at thecelticstar.com and thecelticblog.com if you have time. Helps us while we are dealing with all this....

Are these Chinese spammer attacks only on Celtic Noise, or are they on other sites.......i.e. hun sites?
If so, maybe they ARE ORCHESTRATED BY the Sevco scum scammers?

I truly doubt that this site is a target for any "Chinese spammer" worthy of the title. Take it as a strong possibility that zombie jealousy is behind this attack. Who did we upset? Who is terrified of becoming irrelevant?

Even the sidebar ads that I am seeing now are in Mandarin characters :)

I truly doubt that this site is a target for any "Chinese spammer" worthy of the title. Take it as a strong possibility that zombie jealousy is behind this attack. Who did we upset? Who is terrified of becoming irrelevant?

Even the sidebar ads that I am seeing now are in Mandarin characters :)
Get this tae fuck!!! Agree with all the other people that this is hun generated crap GTF!!

Back