Chris jack ( Evening Times )' predicts' Celtic will cause the next referees strike :

Chris Jack's attack on Celtic ( for it was nothing but an attack ) for requesting clarification of some questionable decisions by ref Beaton is surprising given that he wrote a long article on Nov 12 in support of Sevco's attack on Willie Collum .

Sevco , led by their criminal chairman , impugned the integrity ( not the competence ) of Collum and since then he ( Collum ) has not been involved in any Sevco fixtures - job done !
Unlike the support he shows in no uncertain way for Beaton , he is completely onside with Sevco in their belittling of Collum :

''Scottish Football doesn't get value for money because the men who control it or patrol the touchlines aren't of high enough standard and mistakes , and bad ones , are made too regularly .''

''..but there are occasions when decisions have to be called out and when questions have to asked and Rangers ( sic) statement did just that ''.

''Rangers ( sic ) won't let the issue lie here , and having come out as strongly as they did , they must now take it as far as they can ''.

This from the man who thinks that asking the referee to explain a couple of contentious decisions is tantamount to putting him on the rack , boiling him in oil and sending his kids down a coalmine for eternity.
No talk here of Sevco inspiring refs into strike action , no talk of Sevco undermining the officials and pushing them to breaking point .
No , because the situations differ in one tiny way ....I wonder if alert readers can spot the difference ?

A ref strike lasting 20 years would be the best thing to happen scottish football. I say bring it on it will be great to have an odd honest mistakes other than the avalanche we have at the moment. I dont think there will be a strike tho they would be too scared to let people see how amateurish they really are

Chris Jack's attack on Celtic ( for it was nothing but an attack ) for requesting clarification of some questionable decisions by ref Beaton is surprising given that he wrote a long article on Nov 12 in support of Sevco's attack on Willie Collum .

Sevco , led by their criminal chairman , impugned the integrity ( not the competence ) of Collum and since then he ( Collum ) has not been involved in any Sevco fixtures - job done !
Unlike the support he shows in no uncertain way for Beaton , he is completely onside with Sevco in their belittling of Collum :

''Scottish Football doesn't get value for money because the men who control it or patrol the touchlines aren't of high enough standard and mistakes , and bad ones , are made too regularly .''

''..but there are occasions when decisions have to be called out and when questions have to asked and Rangers ( sic) statement did just that ''.

''Rangers ( sic ) won't let the issue lie here , and having come out as strongly as they did , they must now take it as far as they can ''.

This from the man who thinks that asking the referee to explain a couple of contentious decisions is tantamount to putting him on the rack , boiling him in oil and sending his kids down a coalmine for eternity.
No talk here of Sevco inspiring refs into strike action , no talk of Sevco undermining the officials and pushing them to breaking point .
No , because the situations differ in one tiny way ....I wonder if alert readers can spot the difference ?

It"s what we are accustomed to and have grown to expect

There is only 1 culpable party in all of this CELTIC

Why? Because it suits the purpose of SMSM THE SFA and SEVCO

DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT Just like Broony did to Ryan Jack's strike that ended up in Gordon's net

HH?

It"s what we are accustomed to and have grown to expect

There is only 1 culpable party in all of this CELTIC

Why? Because it suits the purpose of SMSM THE SFA and SEVCO

DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT Just like Broony did to Ryan Jack's strike that ended up in Gordon's net

HH?
found a post on another site of interest

Jingojimsie@11.33
Sounds like Keith Jackson has been dipping into SFM? Other blogs are available of course.

Dunderheid@12.10
Cognitive bias would go along way to explain a persons decision making in a fast moving, ever changing, and competitive environment however the referee’s match report, I would imagine, be written up in less frenetic circumstances. In that time of relative calm John Beaton completed his report and saw fit to include the various assaults. If he deemed these to be of no consequence then why both to mention these in his report? It doesn’t add up.

found a post on another site of interest

Jingojimsie@11.33
Sounds like Keith Jackson has been dipping into SFM? Other blogs are available of course.

Dunderheid@12.10
Cognitive bias would go along way to explain a persons decision making in a fast moving, ever changing, and competitive environment however the referee’s match report, I would imagine, be written up in less frenetic circumstances. In that time of relative calm John Beaton completed his report and saw fit to include the various assaults. If he deemed these to be of no consequence then why both to mention these in his report? It doesn’t add up.

But they don't think these things through
That's the thing about lying There has to come further lies to cover the initial lie and then they try to cover all angles BUT some small insignificant point will ALWAYS turn round and bite them on the arse It never fails

I used to worry about certain things going wrong so I'd concentrate on these things make sure I had all bases covered and what I worried about never came to pass

It was the things that I'd neglected by concentrating so much on my worry problem that went awry

Same principle Honesty is ALWAYS the best policy

HH?

Last edited:
So the referees might go on strike for what reason,to do this you must be in dispute with your employer which in this case would be The SFA and SPFL, and I don't think they will bite the handshakes that feed them,this is just another twist to try and get people to back off,beleave me I so wish they would go on strike just to hear their justification for it,they are awear of the exposure over the last few seasons and now have no place to hide Beaton and Madden can try and divert attention with the poor me,s with the help of the media but you can't hide the TRUTH

A ref strike lasting 20 years would be the best thing to happen scottish football. I say bring it on it will be great to have an odd honest mistakes other than the avalanche we have at the moment. I dont think there will be a strike tho they would be too scared to let people see how amateurish they really are

Good post mate and welcome aboard but could you not have picked another moniker, bit to close for comfort lol.

I better not start getting dog's abuse if you piss somebody off or worse still you better hope you don't get dog's abuse when I inevitably do piss someone off :D

HH.

The hypocrisy of the average Scottish hack in a nutshell right there and they wonder why their industry is dying on it's arse in the gutter!

Fucking charlatans the lot of them :mad:

You can just hear it in the refs room after the game Madhun says to Beaton make sure you say the incidents with Morelos didn't warrant any action and it will stop them banning him with retrospective action. That is how I think it would go along with the backstabbing on a job well done. The SFA said the couldn't take any action because he mentioned he seen t forgetting that they had already done McKenna of Aberdeen for his tackle on Edouard under the same circumstances

Members online

Latest posts

Back