CHRISTMAS THREAD

Santa, I'm having my doubts about this bugger!
Let's say there are 3000000000 homes he needs to visit in 24 hours.
That's 125000000 visits per hour
That's 2083333 visits per minute
Or 86805 visits per second!

I dont see how that's possible, think he might be a lying cunt! 🤔
But sevco's accountant has done the maths and he says it IS possible - and Santa has time for a drink, mince pie and feed his reindeer a carrot in each home too.

Santa, I'm having my doubts about this bugger!
Let's say there are 3000000000 homes he needs to visit in 24 hours.
That's 125000000 visits per hour
That's 2083333 visits per minute
Or 86805 visits per second!

I dont see how that's possible, think he might be a lying cunt! 🤔
fuck me with those kinda numbers Ah thought ye wis on about the amount of Ibroke share issues

And there's 9 reindeer, if he gives each one a carrot that's 781249 carrots every second!

Its bollocks I'm telling you!
Nope - I still can't see the problem. Unless you are suggesting he doesn't have time to feed them the carrots and takes them all back to the North Pole for Mrs Claus to make a super massive carrot cake for him to stuff his face with? Then I can see your problem with the greedy fat bastard! 🥕🍰🎅

10 Points to Ponder as 2020 draws to a close ...😂😆😜

1. The dumbest thing I ever bought was a 2020 planner.

2. 2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people.

3. The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house & their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!

4. This morning I saw a neighbour talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came to my house & told my dog.... We had a good laugh.

5. Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pyjamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.

6. Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands?

7. I never thought the comment, “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a 6-foot pole” would become a national policy, but here we are!

8. I need to practice social-distancing ....from the refrigerator.

9. I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip out to the bins!

10. Never in a million years could I have imagined I would go into a bank with a mask on and ask for money.🤣🤣

Merry Christmas!

And there's 9 reindeer, if he gives each one a carrot that's 781249 carrots every second!

Its bollocks I'm telling you!

In a world where a 8 year old team can be the most successful club in the world with over 100 trophies and 54 titles, where something that dies can come back to life and where kris boyd is seen as an authority on anything let alone football matters youre doubting santa!!!!

10 Points to Ponder as 2020 draws to a close ...😂😆😜

1. The dumbest thing I ever bought was a 2020 planner.

2. 2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people.

3. The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house & their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!

4. This morning I saw a neighbour talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came to my house & told my dog.... We had a good laugh.

5. Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pyjamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.

6. Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands?

7. I never thought the comment, “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a 6-foot pole” would become a national policy, but here we are!

8. I need to practice social-distancing ....from the refrigerator.

9. I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip out to the bins!

10. Never in a million years could I have imagined I would go into a bank with a mask on and ask for money.🤣🤣

Merry Christmas!
Post ae the month Stevie! 👏 👏👏👏🍺:ROFLMAO:

Members online

Latest posts

Back