CHRISTY MOORE

Trying to crash the markets and make a killing
He's a figure head mate like the complete clown across the pond.Look at the cants behind him and there agenda. One example Rees-mogg Director of a company registered in the Cayman islands turnoverĀ£103m a year pay no tax at all in this country. Stays in a 36 bedroom mansion with his family, got a 6.7m grant from the government for improvement, and voted to keep the bedroom tax! For struggling families that's what your dealing with. P.s.EU would make these companies accountable for tax with new legislation next year brexit at all costs.šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Sadly screwing the poor so the ultra-rich can get even richer has been going on for centuries. But this next time we will enter an election where everyine knows that this is going on and the rich are using corript politicians for their own personal gain against us plebs.

And yet millions of the worst-off will still willingly support and vote for BoJo, Farage, Rees-Mogg and the rest of those fucktards who are now openingly stealing ftom us all.

Sadly screwing the poor so the ultra-rich can get even richer has been going on for centuries. But this next time we will enter an election where everyine knows that this is going on and the rich are using corript politicians for their own personal gain against us plebs.

And yet millions of the worst-off will still willingly support and vote for BoJo, Farage, Rees-Mogg and the rest of those fucktards who are now openingly stealing ftom us all.
The Gap has never been bigger between Rich and poor across the planet, total and absolute greed at the cost of millions of the worst off, no sense of humanity whatsoever.
Fucking boils my piss no end.šŸ˜”

Loved his version of Back Home in Derry.

In 1803 we sailed out to sea
Out from the sweet town Derry
For Australia bound
If we didn't all drown
The marks of the fetters we carried
In rusty iron chains
We cried for our weans
Our good women we left sorrow
As the mainsails unfurled, our curses we hurled
On the English and thoughts of tomorrow
At the mouth of the Foyle, bid farewell to the soil
As down below decks we were lying
O' Doherty screamed, woken out of a dream
By a vision of Bold Robert dying
The sun burned cruel as we dished out the gruel
Dan O Connor was down with a fever
Sixty rebels today bound for Botany Bay
How many will reach their receiver

oooohhhh
I wish I was back home Derry

I cursed them to hell as her bow fought the swell
Our ship danced like a moth in the firelight
White horses rode high, as the devil passed by
Taking souls to Hades by twilight
Five weeks out to sea
We were now forty three
We buried our comrades each morning
In our slime lost in a time
endless night without dawning

Oh ooh ooh I wish I was back home Derry

Van Diemans land is a hell for a man
To end out his life in slavery
Where the climate is raw
And the gun makes the law
Neither wind or rain care for bravery
Twenty years have gone by
I've ended my bond
My comrades ghosts walk behind me
A rebel I came, I'm still the same
On cold winters night you will find me

Ooooohhhh ooohhhh ooohhhh
I wish I was back home in Derry

Lyrics by Bobby Sands to the tune of The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald by Gordon Lightfoot

HHšŸ€

Latest posts

Back