CINCH PREMIER LEAGUE CELTIC V DIETS

His leg played him onside?
It wasn’t a hand ball
Nobody can see that goal with the naked eye
He ran into Taylor no it was a stray arm,nothing in it for me

think this idoit is training to be a ref next season he appears to have the right qualities to get on the list

It wasn’t a hand ball

think this idoit is training to be a ref next season he appears to have the right qualities to get on the list
Its pure embarrassing there's viewers all over europe/the world and this is how we want to be seen

Yip - as predicted, all the talk is of poor Robbie Neilson will be furious as our first goal should not have been allowed. For exactly the type of tackle that they love to defend when done to a Celtic player.

And of course they go on about Neilson complaining the last time he was at Celtic Park (when is he not raging whether right or wrong???) - but no mention of Celtic being unhappy being denied a perfectly good goal or Halliday getting away with a shocking potentially ankle-breaking straight red card hack during the many mentions of Hearts opening day cheating victory against us.

It wasn’t a hand ball

Visual impairment is a necessity.

Back