Cinch Premier league, CELTIC v OFFC

A good comfortable first half. We should have been 2 up with Maeda's chance. 5 minutes from half time Beaton sees his chance to step up with a series of fouls on Celtic players being ignored - he even wiped out O'Riley off the ball when we were on a good breakaway 😆

Hatate never stops trying but he has some sloppiness in amongst his sublime passes. I'm not sure he is up to the speed of Scottish football yet so will improve further. Jota, Kyogo and Maeda are a real handful for any defence. O'Riley & MacGregor doing so so well in midfield and our defence have dealt well with pretty much everything they've thrown at us.

Hopefully we'll get a well deserved second early in the 2nd half. COYBIG!

A good comfortable first half. We should have been 2 up with Maeda's chance. 5 minutes from half time Beaton sees his chance to step up with a series of fouls on Celtic players being ignored - he even wiped out O'Riley off the ball when we were on a good breakaway 😆

Hatate never stops trying but he has some sloppiness in amongst his sublime passes. I'm not sure he is up to the speed of Scottish football yet so will improve further. Jota, Kyogo and Maeda are a real handful for any defence. O'Riley & MacGregor doing so so well in midfield and our defence have dealt well with pretty much everything they've thrown at us.

Hopefully we'll get a well deserved second early in the 2nd half. COYBIG!
Hatate has looked off the pace for the last 2-3 games IMO... getting caught in possession, misplaced passes, etc. He needs a rest I think.

Back