Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

It's been neither a triumph or a catastrophe. We failed to add depth. We've (yet again) speculated rather than made certain in five or six positions on the pitch. We did, however, recruit proven individuals in Hart and McCarthy.

Another surplus on player trading that won't be spent on the pitch 🙄 If Jota and Carter-Vickers work out, expect their signing fees to come out of next summer's budget. Let's hope Ange can work with what he's been given.

Glee over Sevco's lack of sales seems misplaced to me. They've retained all their best players, unlike us, and added some depth. Any true neutral would consider them favourites for the title. Soft loans will continue to keep them afloat, no doubt.

Looking forward to seeing the new signings play, welcome to Paradise 👍🏻

It's been neither a triumph or a catastrophe. We failed to add depth. We've (yet again) speculated rather than made certain in five or six positions on the pitch. We did, however, recruit proven individuals in Hart and McCarthy.

Another surplus on player trading that won't be spent on the pitch 🙄 If Jota and Carter-Vickers work out, expect their signing fees to come out of next summer's budget. Let's hope Ange can work with what he's been given.

Glee over Sevco's lack of sales seems misplaced to me. They've retained all their best players, unlike us, and added some depth. Any true neutral would consider them favourites for the title. Soft loans will continue to keep them afloat, no doubt.

They didn't retain their "best players" pal. The truth is nobody wanted them. That mob will be found out this season.

There comes a point that it doesn't matter how much you are a "fan /supporter" of a club that financial reality kicks in, I'm sure that some of the soft loans that keeps the lights on at castle greyskull will dry up the rrm, will at some point, either run out of cash or be told by thier accountants to stop pissing it up against the wall. In the meantime we must push on as a successful financially balanced club. HH coybig.

The disappointment of Sunday was very short lived, absolutely buzzing after the business completed today.
Believe we are forming one of the strongest squads I can recall in a very long time and with so many exciting attacking options.
The standards will have to remain extremely high now if players want to hold down their place within the team by the looks of things.
Think this is going to be a magical season ahead
Hi John, hope you are well, after some of your posts it seems that you're not having the best of times if it helps it could be worse "you could be a hun" remember, if there is a bright spark in our lives it is that we support "Glasgow Celtic" HH🙏

Failed to add depth???
We signed 12 players for jaysus sake.
For the love of god let us enjoy that for a wee while and at least wait to see what they can do before you write them off. Like I said last night, how many players are enough??
Some people will never be happy!!!

Failed to add depth???
We signed 12 players for jaysus sake.
For the love of god let us enjoy that for a wee while and at least wait to see what they can do before you write them off. Like I said last night, how many players are enough??
Some people will never be happy!!!
They're fees won't come out next year's budget either we will make money this year as usual in Europe,ticket sales and the like ur bang on some won't be happy till we bankrupt ourselfs to to the standard the huns did 🙈

Media painting a picture of sevco "retaining all their main men". In other words no demand for their one season superstars.🤣
Ano and not one of the fuckers will ask any hard questions like how are you gonny finance this season aswell as pay ur debts to ur savior squinty mcginty and big mick from that Irish stronghold of Newcastle aswell as pay everycunts wages 🤣🤣🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back