Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

Possibly Viera also being French will better understand Eddy to motivate him??? Anyway, he did some amazing things for us but it is clearly best for everyone that he has gone.

I hope he does well for the simple reason that the greater number of success stories from ex-Celtic players that move to England means we are more likely to get bigger bucks for future transfers.
I understand everything you have said Bridie Bhoy but unfortunately I dont have the same sentiment for him as you have.
I have been going to Parkhead for 62 years and I struggle to remember a lazier player than Eddy.
I have always said he is a very gifted player but I also believe since B.R. left he was playing for Eddy not Celtic.
Maybe Viera will be able to get the best out of him and if he does I will hold my hands up and admit I was wrong but until that time arives Bridie Bhoy we can agree to disagree mate..

HH

Ange Postecoglou has surpassed everything I thought he was capable of.
The man obviously does not take no for an answer easily,he has made some terrific signings and the two loan players could turn out to be exactly what we have been looking for especially Cameron Vickers at C/B,I am a Bobo fan and this Bhoy looks to be the closest I have seen to Bobo since he left
not as tall as Bobo but width wise he is getting close.
I dont think we need to bum about Jota I think he will do that on the park from what I have seen on videos he looks the part.
With the signings our manager has made I have no doubt about where the league champions flag will be unfurled from at the beginning of next season.

HH.

If we get Mclean fit and calven is as solid as he looks then we can protect the backline and allow the midfield to flourish in attack, will be interesting to see how Ange lines the team up. if nothing else we have a few new signing who are brought in to allow the manager to continue with his playing style, the next few games will be intriguing to say the least.

personally i canny wait.

Hail Hail
Could you tell me who McLean and Calven are????

Just read a bit on Celtic Star about Cameron Carter Vickers who played in the hoops as a boy at Catholic United from Southend on Sea

Here we are dmac exactly as you said,,looks like he has been a Bhoy all his playing career.

HH

I understand everything you have said Bridie Bhoy but unfortunately I dont have the same sentiment for him as you have.
I have been going to Parkhead for 62 years and I struggle to remember a lazier player than Eddy.
I have always said he is a very gifted player but I also believe since B.R. left he was playing for Eddy not Celtic.
Maybe Viera will be able to get the best out of him and if he does I will hold my hands up and admit I was wrong but until that time arives Bridie Bhoy we can agree to disagree mate..

HH
I don't think we are disagreeing, pal. Eddy is a lazy and petulant arse. Such a waste of a sublime talent.

Members online

Back